Poison Catch-Up

A/N- Just in case no one knows who the band members of Poison are, I will add a photo of them just like I did for Cinderella's update. 

This band was requested by AlyssaBelleu. I hope that you'll enjoy your request and I apologize for taking so long, but I hope you'll enjoy it. Also thank you for requesting. 

They Enter Parenthood:

Bret Michaels- One night, after preforming a concert with his band, Poison, Bret and his bandmates were heading backstage to their rooms, when Bret saw a baby's car seat by his door

Bret Michaels- One night, after preforming a concert with his band, Poison, Bret and his bandmates were heading backstage to their rooms, when Bret saw a baby's car seat by his door. Feeling his "fatherly instincts" coming into play, Bret took the car seat into his dressing room and went to see what the car seat held.  As he removed the coving, he found a sleeping baby, with no parents.  "Oh, you poor little thing. I'll be your new daddy and give you tons of love and affection." He cooed as the baby woke up. "Well, hello there e/c eyes." Bret cooed as the baby reached for his hat. "(Chuckles) Do you want daddy's cowboy hat?" He cooed as he placed it on the baby's head.   "(Gasps) Where's the baby? Peekaboo!" He cooed as the baby smiled up at him.  Bret smiled at the baby, but the baby's giggles turned into tears. "Oh, little one. Don't cry, it's okay." Bret cooed as he heard the baby's tummy growl.  "Let's go fill your tummy-wummy before you eat me." Bret cooed as he ordered one of the crew members to go get a baby bottle filled with warm milk. 

CC DeVille-  

One night, CC and his girlfriend, Shannon were out at a local mall, when CC saw a baby stroller in the middle of the mall

One night, CC and his girlfriend, Shannon were out at a local mall, when CC saw a baby stroller in the middle of the mall.  "Honey? Are you okay?" She asked as he went over to the stroller and found a newborn baby. "Who the hell leaves their baby all alone, in a mall?!" He said as the baby cried.  "Oh, there, there. Shh...It's okay little one. We'll go find your mama and dada." She cooed as the baby cooed up at them.  "Well, hello there little one. Are you happy now?" Shannon cooed as she walked with her boyfriend to the missing children section.  "Hello. Can I help you?" A lady said.  "Yes, my boyfriend and I found this baby all alone and was wondering if the baby has any parents?"  Shannon said.  As the lady told Shannon and CC about the baby, she asked them if they would like to adopt the baby as their own, since the baby was already bonding with them.  "Can we, CC?" Shannon begged her boyfriend. "Well... alright dear. We'll adopt the baby and be the best parents ever." He said as the two of them filled out the paperwork.