Megadeath Catch-Up

A/N: This band was requested by starfingerr.  I thank you for your request and I do hope that you enjoy your request.  

Also if anyone feels offended by the lyrics for the songs, please don't be upset with me, for I tried to pick out the best songs for the lullaby chapter.  If the lyrics offend you, you may skip over it,  but I do apologize ahead of time.   And I have photos added of the band members, in case no one knows who Megadeath band members are. 

And a HUGE THANK YOU to Chanbien for your help in this book. You're the BEST!

They Enter Parenthood:

Dave Mustaine- Today, Dave's fiancé, Pamela Anne Casselberry had just found out that she and Dave are going to be parents, for she had found out that she was pregnant and now all that was left to tell Dave

Dave Mustaine- Today, Dave's fiancé, Pamela Anne Casselberry had just found out that she and Dave are going to be parents, for she had found out that she was pregnant and now all that was left to tell Dave.  Pamela got a onesie and wrote "Breaking in out in 9 months." When Dave came home, he saw the onesie and the positive pregnancy test. "Pam? Are we?" "Yes, Dave. We're pregnant." She said as the two of them hugged and began to shop for their new baby.  (Time skip to Pam's due date)

It was 1:00 am when Pam's water broke.  She groaned in pain, waking Dave, who threw on his pants and got his wife to the hospital in record time.  After Pam was settled in, she was about six centimeters, so she asked a nurse if she and Dave could walk around, to which the nurse said yes.  When Pam was walking back to her room with Dave, she felt more pain and Dave called a nurse and found out that Pam was ten centimeters and was ready to push.   As Pam came to her last push, she and Dave welcome a little girl/boy to the world.   "You did a wonderful job, Pam. I'm so proud of you." Dave said as the nurses and doctor cooed at the newborn as they cleaned her/him up.   Once the baby was all cleaned up and was swaddled up in her/his hospital blanket, a nurse brought baby Mustaine into Pam's room, so she and Dave could have some mommy-daddy and daughter/son time together.  

James LoMenzo- Today, James and his wife, Angie were at a doctor's appointment, since Angie wasn't feeling good for the past three weeks

James LoMenzo- Today, James and his wife, Angie were at a doctor's appointment, since Angie wasn't feeling good for the past three weeks.  "Well Mr. and Mrs. LoMenzo, it looks like you are both going to be parents." The doctor said as James and Angie hugged each other, thanked the doctor, and went to Babies R Us to shop for their new bundle of joy.  (Time skip to Angie's due date)