Kiss- Catch Up (Ace Frehley & Peter Criss)

A/N- This was requested by starwarsisawesom 

  I do hope that you enjoy your request and a big thank you to @AmyDunbar2 for your help. 

Ace Frehley:

He Enters Parenthood- Kiss had just got done with preforming, when Ace heard a baby's cry. "Did you guys hear that?"  He said as all of them heard the baby's cry. "I'm going to go check it out." Ace said.  He ran to the outside of where the concert was, Ace was in a state of shock on what he found. He had found a baby girl/boy that was no more than a few hours old. He got on his knees and picked up the baby and gently shushed the child. "Hey, it's going to be okay, little one. You're safe with me." He cooed as he called for a police officer.  "Does the baby have any parents, Mr. Frehley?"  "No. I just found the baby girl/boy outside of the stadium." "Well since there are no parents involved, the baby will go to a adoption center, where it will go to a nice family." The officer said. "Well officer, can I adopt the baby?"  "I don't see why not Mr. Freheley, for you did found the child. Just come with me to the office so I can give you the forms to fill out." He said. 

As they were walking back to the office, the baby began to cry. "Don't cry little one. Shh... you're okay."  He said in a soothing voice. The baby stopped crying and began to coo at him.  After Ace filled out the paperwork, he went back to the guys getting on the tour bus. "Hey Ace. Where were you man?" Paul asked him. "Filling out some papers. Why?" "Well we just wanted to know if you found out what was making that crying sound?" "I did and she's/he's my new little bundle of joy."  Your new daddy said as he reveled a sleeping baby girl/boy.  "Awwww. So you're a dad now, old man?" Gene said teasingly. "Hey I don't care about my age, I just care about my new little baby girl/boy." "So what are you going to name her/him?" Peter asked. "Y/n. Y/n Frehley."  He said as he held you close to his heart as the tour bus headed off to the hotel. 

Your First Night with Your New Parents- Once Kiss arrived at the hotel, your daddy checked everyone in and asked to have a crib put in his room.  The worker agreed and made sure that the crib was set up.   "Thank you very much. Here's a tip for you." "Thank you very much, Mr. Frehley. Is there else you need?"  "No thanks, man. But do you know any stores that are open late, instead of Wal-Mart?"  "Well I think BuyBuy Baby is opened, but let me give them a call to see what I can for you." "That's nice of you but you don't really have to do that." "My friend works there and she can get you some good deals." He said as he made the phone call.  "You're all set Mr. Frehley.  I have a car waiting outside for you."  "Thanks man." "No problem sir."  Before your daddy left, he asked his band mates to watch you, while he went out to get your stuff.   

After your daddy returned, he saw that you were wake. "Well hello there, baby girl/boy. I'm your daddy. Now let's get you ready for bed, for we've got a bid day ahead of us tomorrow." He cooed as he took you back to his room.  It was now 12:30am and your daddy was having some trouble getting you to sleep. "Shh... y/n.  I'm here, daddy's here and he's not going anywhere." He said soothingly. "Hey Ace. Is everything okay?" Peter asked as he came inside. "I'm just having a little trouble getting y/n to sleep. Can you help me?" "Sure. Come here y/n." He cooed as he gently rocked you and played gentle rain sounds. You stopped crying and began to snuggle into your uncle's arms and drifted off to sleep. He placed you in your crib and covered you. "Goodnight y/n. Uncle Peter loves you." He cooed as he saw your daddy crash onto the king sized bed and was asleep.  "Sleep tight Ace." He said as he left to go his room.

The Lullabies They Sing to You- (Lullaby: Forever)- You were whimpering in your sleep, for you were having a bad dream about your birth parent(s). You just woke up and started crying for your daddy. He was startled by you and fell out of bed, but came over to save you from your bad dream. "There, there y/n. Shh... daddy's here. It's going to be okay now. You're safe." He cooed as he wiped away your tears. "Shh... How about daddy orders some room service for us?" He said as he placed his order over the phone.  "Here you go Mr. Frehley. Warm tea and a nice warm bottle of milk." "Thank you." He said. Your daddy tested your bottle to make sure it wasn't too hot for you, before he fed you. After you were fed, you did feel sleepy, so your daddy began to sing of Kiss' greatest hits.