Axl Rose Imagine

This imagine was requested by MetalDiva.  I hope that you enjoy your request & thank you your request. 

Imagine:  Kayla, a 25 year old young woman is having a bad day and it's up to Axl to make her feel better. 

It was the year 1987 on a cold, rainy day  and Kayla woke up already regretting waking up. When she got out of bed, she hit her toe off of the bed post.  "Ow! Stupid bed post." She said as she rubbed her toe.  Next, she went to take a hot shower, but it ended up being a cold shower.  "Oh, come on!" She yelled.  After she got dressed, she decided to go to her local coffee shop to go get a coffee.   Once there, a driver hit a puddle, soaking the girl. "Oh! That's it!" She said as she went into a booth and cried, silently.   "Hey, I know this may sound like a dumb a question, but are you okay?" A voice said.  Kayla looked up, with her teary e/c eyes and saw the one and only bad boy himself, Axl Rose of Guns N Roses.  

"I-I'm fine." She said. "Well, to me you're not.  Here, I'll buy you a coffee, but first, go change. I don't want you to get sick." He said as he gave her some clothes. Once Kayla was changed into drier clothes, Axl got you a coffee and took her to his place. "Are you hungry?" He asked as he pulled into a a fast food restaurant. "I don't want to be a burden on you, Mr. Rose." "Please just call me Axl.  And you're not a burden. Now you tell me what you want and I'll get it for you." He said as she told him what she wanted to eat.  (Time skip to Axl's house) 

Once you and Axl were back at his house, he gave you the tour of his home and washed Kayla's wet clothes.  "Do you want to shower? I mean I don't want you to catch a cold or the flu." Axl said as Kayla blushed a little.  "S-sure." She said as Axl took her to the master bathroom and got her a fresh towel and a wash cloth. "Sorry, but I don't have much "women" soap. The only one I have is from Bath & Body works, which is Japanese Cherry Blossom." He said as he pulled it out. "That's fine. Thank you Axl."  "No problem.  If you need anything, just yell." He said as he gave Kayla some privacy.   After Kayla had her shower, she came out and saw another pair of clothes along with a pair of boxers.    "Umm Axl?"  "Yeah?" "Why do I have a pair of boxers?"  "I really don't have any women's underwear, so I gave you one of my BEST boxers, which were washed." He said, making Kayla giggle.   After she was changed into Axl's "lazy" type clothes, Axl had a fire started, the food was heated and Axl was pouring some soda into two glasses.  "Damn. You look good." He said as Kayla blushed.   "Oh, by the way you never told your name." "I'm Kayla." "Axl. But you knew that." He said as he gave her a plate of food.   

Once they had both had eaten, Kayla asked "why did you come and help me?"  "Because I know when someone is having a bad day, and trust me,  I know bad days." He said.  "Well thank you, for everything." Kayla said.   "You know, I'm single, right?" He said with a smirk, making Kayla blush more.  "I'm single too, Axl." "Not anymore princess. You're off the single list and the dating list." He said as he hugged her.   "Maybe I should have more bad days as often." Kayla thought to herself.