Your 1st Halloween (Part 2)

A/N- A HUGE Thank You to Chanbien for your help with this chapter. 

Rammstein

Till Linderman- Tonight was Halloween, but this Halloween was a special  Halloween, because it was your first Halloween with your new daddy.  Your daddy was adding the finishing touches of makeup on you and himself.  "Okay y/n. You're all done."  He cooed as you squealed with pure joy, when you saw yourself in the mirror.  "My little zombie princess/prince. You're just soo cute."  He cooed as he got your stroller and diaper bag ready.   Once your daddy had everything ready, he buckled you into stroller  and grabbed your trick-or-treat pumpkin and off both of you were off to get some yummy Halloween candy and goodies.  

As you and your daddy were out, everyone couldn't believe how cute you looked as a baby zombie

As you and your daddy were out, everyone couldn't believe how cute you looked as a baby zombie.   A few hours later, you started to get cold, but luckily your daddy brought an old blanket with him. "Here baby girl/boy. Daddy brought a super warm blanket." He cooed as both of you hit the last couple of houses before going home.   (Time skip to home) 

Once you and your daddy were home,  you and your daddy got a warm shower and got ready to watch Hocus Pocus and have some yummy candy before going to bed. 

Richard Z. Kruspe- Today was Halloween and no one was more excited than you.  You somehow got into the costume container, as your daddy and mommy  was looking over for you. "Y/n? Where are you my sweet baby girl/boy?" They called out as you popped out of the costume container, making your daddy jump. "(Gasps) You scared daddy, y/n." Your mommy cooed as you giggled. "My little Halloween prankster. Let's get you changed, for it's almost time to go trick-or-treating." Your daddy said as you smiled and clapped your hands. (Time skip to trick-or-treating) 

You  and your parents had a blast trick-or-treating, but sadly you had to stop, for your uncle Paul was hosting a Halloween party

You  and your parents had a blast trick-or-treating, but sadly you had to stop, for your uncle Paul was hosting a Halloween party.   "Okay y/n.  We can hit two more houses than it's off it uncle Paul's Halloween party." They cooed, which made you happy, cause you were going to your uncle's house.  (Time skip to arriving at Paul's house)

As your daddy rang the bell, your uncle Paul answered the door and you were super happy to see him.  "Hi Jenny. Hi Rich. (Coos) And who do we have here? Is it Zero?" Your uncle cooed as you giggled as the rest of your uncles came out. "Awww.  So cute." They all cooed as they saw you in Halloween costume.   (Time skip to your bedtime)  After spending some time with your uncles and aunts, you began to feel sleepy.   "Time to go home, baby girl/boy." Your parents  cooed as your daddy picked you up.  "You know you, Jenny  and y/n can spend the night, Rich."  Paul said. "Well I guess I can run home and grab a few things and come back." Your daddy said as he went to go the car and went home to get what he needed and came back, only to see that your Halloween candy pumpkin was filled to max with candy.  "Someone is going to have a sugar rush up until Christmas." Your daddy said as he entered the living room  and saw that you, your mommy  and your uncles were watching the Nightmare Before Christmas with some yummy fresh made popcorn.  "You guy couldn't wait for me?" Your daddy said, teasingly as you smiled as you saw him.  "Let's get you changed little Zero." Your daddy said as he got you changed and all of you cuddled and went back to the movie.