Chapter 7

Peko just returned with alot of bed sheets and bandages.
"How's he doing?" She asked as she kneeled next to the bed.
"He has not waken up yet. I don't know what to do anymore. Why him? He hadn't done anything wrong. At all." Gundham started to cry again, trying to hide it by covering his face with his scarf.
"He'll make it through. He's not weak, you know." Peko said as she started to cover the stab wounds with the sheets and pressing down on them to stop the bleeding.
"Gundham! Peko!" Yelled a voice from outside the cottage.
"We're in here Fuyuhiko!" Peko replied as she helped Gundham with bandaging Soda's arm.
The yakuza stepped in and looked at Tanaka with a kinda dead inside expression.
"We found Mikan."
"Where is she then!? We need her here, right now!" Tanaka yelled, trying to keep himself together.
"The bitch won't move! I tried everything and she just fucking stands there like a tree log! So I went to get you so you can drag her by force!"

Gundham sighed and Peko did the same. She finished covering the pinkette in sheets and stood up and suggested: "I'll go with you. She's very stubborn when it comes to this type of stuff so you'll probably need extra help."
"But what about Soda!? We can't just leave him here!" Fuyuhiko argued back while pointing at the pinkette on the bed.
"That's where my Devas come in. I'll leave one of them here so they keep an eye on him. And if anything happens they'll come and find us." Tanaka said as an orange hamster by the name of Chum-P looked out of his scarf. Gundham placed him next to Soda on the bed and whispered to him: "If anything happens, my friend come and find me immediately."
Then Tanaka stood up and left with Peko and Fuyuhiko.
___________________________________________
As they were running back to Mikan, Nagito and Hajime who were probably holding her hostage
Fuyuhiko decided to spark a conversation.
"So you are relying on a hamster? Really?"
"Yes. He is more than capable of handling the situation."
Fuyuhiko let out a laugh as Peko nudged him in the arm.
"He's like a ball of fur. Are you sure he's gonna run to us in time if something happens?"
"So you're fat shaming now? Not nice, young master." Peko scolded as they arrived back to where Mikan was, now crying on the floor with Komaeda holding her hand so that she wouldn't move and Hinata waving at them.