Chapter 5

At the hotel, there was a small "party" going on, if you could call it that. It was basically just a Never have I ever tournament with Fuyuhiko, Peko, Ibuki, Nagito and Hajime.
"Okay, Nagito you're next!" Ibuki said as she gave a nudge to the white haired boy.
"Hmm. Never have I ever... kissed someone."
Fuyuhiko, Peko and Ibuki put their fingers down, clearly flustered which earned a laugh from Nagito and Hajime.
"So you're saying you've been lonely your entire life?" Fuyuhiko asked with a grin on his face.
Nagito just shrugged and nodded at the question.
"Well damn. I was being sarcastic, but at least you tell the truth."

As they were laughing at Komaeda, somebody slammed the door open and the group turned their attention to the entrance.
After a few seconds they heard a familiar voice call out for them.
"Is anyone here!? We need help! Anyone!?"
They all looked at eachother with concern, stood up and went to the doorway.
As they were walking past the reception desk, Gudham came running in with Soda in his arms.
They were both covered in blood and Gundham was clearly trying to keep himself together.
"What the fuck happened?! Who did this?!" Fuyuhiko asked as he looked at Soda who had blood gushing out from nearly every part of his body.

"He... It was an attempted murder. I don't know who did it or how it happened! I was just-"
Tanaka couldn't even explain what happened. He couldn't admit that Sonia was the culprit. He couldn't accept that the love of his life was literally fading away with every second that passed.
"We need to find Tsumiki... Like right now." Ibuki said as she rushed out the door. "Peko, you go with Tanaka and take Soda to his cottage. I'll go with Hinata and Nagito to go look for the Mikan chick." Fuyuhiko ordered as he rushed out the door aswell with Hajime and Nagito following close behind.
"Let's go to your cottage, Tanaka. It won't do any help if we just stand here."
Peko and Gundham made their way to his cottage and put Soda down on the bed.
"I have some bandages and sheets we can use in my cottage. Wait here and try to shake him awake." Peko said as she ran to get the supplies.