Chapter 11

"That wasn't nice of you Hiyoko." Mahiru scolded as Hiyoko just rolled her eyes. She waved Koizumi off and turned back to Tanaka who's still didn't say a word.
"Anyway... Would you care to explain why you haven't talked for like the whole time we're here? And for fucks sake answer my questions!" Hiyoko yelled as she took a few steps closer to Gundham.
"I-I... I don't know what happened." The breeder stuttered out and Hiyoko just raised an eyebrow at him.
"Oh yeah, definitely. You totally haven't been acting suspicious whatsoever. Do you have any witnesses to prove your innocence?" The dancer leaned forward with her hands on her hips and stared Tanaka down. She looked like she was about to cut him open with her bare eyes.
"I-" Gundham tried to answer, but nothing came out. No words were suitable enough to explain what happened. The breeder wasn't even sure if what happened was in fact real. That's what he hoped for anyway. That all this was just some fucked up nightmare that he will eventually wake up from.
"Ha! Just as I tought. You're guilty as fuck, Tanaka!"
The others looked at the raven haired teen, all waiting to receive an answer.
Gundham looked at Peko and Fuyuhiko who knew that he was innocent. After all they helped him with Soda.
Why weren't they saying anything? Why was Mikan not defending him? She was the one who treated Soda's wounds back at the cottage. Why were Ibuki, Nagito and Hajime silent?
All those questions, but none of them were answered.
"Peko? Fuyuhiko?" Gundham tried to convince them to speak up for him, but they both looked away.
"Come on, you know I didn't do it. You saw what happened. You were with me." Tanaka took a step forward, giving the group of his so called friends a smile, which none of them returned.

Gundham looked at their faces, all of then looked quite shocked or uncomfortable in some way. But one of them stood out to the breeder.
And that was none other than Sonia's face. She had no expression. Her eyes looked empty and she looked pale.
She didn't move, just stared into Tanaka's eyes as a small, but creepy smile was drawn on her face.
"Sonia? Why are you-" Gundham's speech was cut off by a stinging feeling on his cheek.
He looked down, where none other then the princess was standing.
"How could you!? What did ever Soda do to deserve this!? He was your friend and you killed him!"
The blonde was sobbing now as she fell on her knees, being comforted by Mahiru and Akane.
"But... I haven't done anything. I-" Gundham paused an looked down at Sonia before he decided to just yell the truth out to everyone. What else was there to lose.
"I LOVE HIM! IS THAT WHAT YOU WANTED TO HEAR!? AND ON TOP OF THAT I FOUND HIM HERE LAYING IN A POOL OF HIS OWN BLOOD! IF ANYTHING I SHOULD BE FRAMING YOU SONIA! HE TOLD ME EVERYTHING! HOW YOU THINK OF HIM AS A TRAITOR AND A WORTHLESS PIECE OF GARBAGE! JUST BECAUSE YOU WANTED ME! DO YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU DID TO HIM! YOU'RE A COWARD SONIA! AND THAT'S ALL YOU'LL EVER BE!"
Everyone was left in shock as Gundham looked back at them with tears polling down his cheeks. And It didn't help that he was furious as hell.
Sonia looked down again, still sitting on the floor.
"How dare you... Frame me for such a foul thing. I considered Kazuichi a good friend of mine, and you have the audacity to frame me for his murder." Sonia buried her head into Akane's chest, now sobbing hard and calling Gundham a liar.
"I think we all heard enough, Tanaka." Nekumaru said as he helped Sonia and Akane stand up.
"You have no evidence to Sonia being the culprit, so framing her is nothing but an insult. But if you indeed are innocent, or you at least claim to be, you need some solid evidence to prove it." Nekumaru added as he gestured the group away from the breeder.
"We will continue this conversation on the class trial." Peko said as her and Fuyuhiko left along with the group.

Gundham was now left alone on the beach, with no one to back him up. Everyone thought he was a murderer. None of his friends helped him. He knew something wasn't right with Sonia, but he didn't have anything to prove it.
He started to sob and curled up in a ball on the sand. As he was crying he felt someone watching him.
He looked up, and to his right. His eyes widened, and his breath hitched.
"I believe you're not the culprit."