13

They spent most of the weekend in bed exploring sex, taking turns to bottom. They went to dinner and a movie on Saturday but ordered in on Sunday. The weekend went by fast but they agreed to repeat it the next weekend.

Harry was falling fast and hard. Louis was absolutely amazing and he wrote him the sweetest notes during their workweek boosting his ego enough to last him a lifetime. But he didn't know if this could actually lead to something. How was he supposed to be in a relationship with someone he hardly saw due to Louis's crazy work hours?

Louis had a hard time grasping the fact that as soon as he slept with Harry by his side he got a full night's sleep. He slept like a baby. But during the weeks when he slept by himself he would be lucky if he got four hours to sleep at most. It was freaking weird.

He really liked him. He really, really liked him and he was pretty sure he was falling in love with him. He knew that he had to make some changes in his life (his crazy work hours) if he wanted to give them a fair chance to make it work. The question was if he was ready for it? This thing between them was so new and uncertain. Maybe he could stop working weekends at least sometime in the future? He wasn't scheduled to work. He had offered to work extra.

He decided to bring up the subject after they had spent another great weekend together. They were laying in bed on Sunday morning just enjoying each other's company.
"So I've been thinking..." He started off unsure how to proceed.

"Yeah?" Harry answered while he lazily stroke his fingers up and down Louis's arm. The touch formed goosebumps on his skin.

"Ehm, I don't have to work weekends if I don't want to. I have kind of done that voluntarily. I would like to spend more time together but if I stop working weekends that means that there will be a change in our living agreement."

"Are you willing to do that? I have nothing against sharing the apartment on weekends. How about you?" Harry smiled.

"In theory no but we just met. What if it becomes too much? What if you grow tired of me?" Louis questioned and stared at Harry with big, blue eyes.

"That's impossible. I'm quite fond of you Louis Tomlinson. What if you grow tired of me?" Harry replied.

"That's impossible. I'm quite fond of you Harry Styles." Louis grinned.

"I'm glad we sorted that out." Harry chuckled before he continued.
"Let's give it a try, shall we? If it gets too much you have to tell me. I can always crash at Zayn and Liams."

"And be exposed to sex swings and God knows what? Don't want them to destroy your innocence babycakes."Louis smirked.

Harry cackled out loud.
"Babycakes? Don't worry about my so-called innocence. That's destroyed a long time ago without my mate's help."

On Monday Louis told the administration that he wouldn't be working weekends any longer. They actually cheered. He got a little offended but the nice woman behind the desk told him with a smile that he was a great doctor but they were glad that he was having a life outside the hospital as well. He couldn't be offended by that.

During the week his co-workers commented on how happy he seemed, that there was something different about him nowadays. Was it that obvious? Don't get him started on his mum's reaction when he called to tell her that he cut his work hours. Yeah, okay, maybe he had been kind of a workaholic. He still kind of was but now he at least was longing for the weekend when he could see Harry.

Three weeks went by. Spending the weekends with Harry was absolutely amazing. It didn't feel weird at all living together. He didn't grow tired of him and it wasn't too much. It wasn't enough! Louis realized that he wanted to wake up next to Harry every day of the week. He wanted to eat breakfast with him and kiss him goodbye before they went to work and he wanted to come home to Harry cooking dinner in the kitchen. He wanted a normal, domestic life with Harry. He had fallen in love. It was a little scary. He waited for the right time to tell him but Harry beat him to it.