6

Oh God, the date. I'm gonna tell you about it just because you asked nicely. Okay, he picked me up in a fancy car. I don't know much about cars but it was one of those expensive sportscars, the ones you get as a penis extender. You know what kind of car I'm talking about. Red, black leather seats. I was uncomfortable already. Not because he might have a small dick but from the way he was bragging about this fucking car. Like, I don't care.

Anyway, he took me to this fancy restaurant downtown and I thought it would be fun at first but boy was I wrong. He only talked about himself and when I say himself I mean his money. It was like he thought that I was looking for a sugar daddy or something and I can assure you that I'm not. I don't care about money. Don't get me wrong, it's good to have sometimes but in the end, the personality is all that matters. I want a partner that can make me laugh.

So the date was a bust. I'm not going out with him again. Why is it so hard to find someone who's not a douche? Is it easier with girls?
/H

Louis read Harry's note with a smile on his lips. He was up for a big surprise. So it had been a bad date? Louis almost felt bad for him. Almost.

That bad huh? Obsession with money isn't a sexy trait, I'm with you on that one. Have I mentioned that I'm kind of rich? Just kidding!

I can't say if it's easier to date girls or not. The last time I dated one was in high school before I came out. ;)
Better luck next time!
/Louis

Harry ran inside as soon as he came home from work on Monday. A whole weekend without any notes from Louis had been boring. He read Louis' answer to his date note with his mouth hung open. Louis was gay? His heart jumped in excitement. It was kind of weird. He had never met the guy but he really liked him.

He walked into the bedroom and stared at the bed. They looked like his clothes but they were pink. There was a note on top of the neatly folded items.

I'm so, so sorry! Thought I should do some laundry and I planned to be nice and wash your whites as well (I hope you're not freaked out about me touching your underwear). Unfortunately one of my red football socks ended up in the washing machine as well and this is the result. You like pink huh?