7

Louis received a picture the next day from Harry. Bernie on top of a garbage bin with the text Bernie, forever in our hearts.

He sent his condolences back after he scared one of the nurses by laughing out loud. The week went by fast. They had been living together but not together for a month. Louis was afraid there wouldn't be room for any of them in the apartment soon due to all the notes but he liked them too much to throw them away. On Friday he tried to prepare himself for his on-call shifts. The weekend had never felt longer and he hurried home on Monday morning, dying to take a shower and go to sleep.

He read the notes from Harry in the kitchen with a smile. Harry had been baking a lot. There wasn't a note about his date on Sunday so he wrote one, demanding to know how it went and stuck it on the fridge next to the others.

He walked into the bedroom and stopped in the doorway when he noticed the unmade bed. That was weird. Harry always made the bed. He must have been in a hurry this morning. He never used to make the bed himself before Harry moved in so it wasn't like he cared that it was unmade.

He pulled his clothes off and left them on a pile on the floor before he headed to the bathroom. A quick shower before bed was just what he needed. He was just about to reach out a hand to open the door to the bathroom when it flew open and someone crashed into him. Louis screamed out loud and lost his balance. The stranger screamed as well and they both fell to the floor.

Louis landed on his back with a huff and the stranger fell on top of him. They were both completely naked and they were tangled together, limps touching limps and unfortunately dick touching dick. This was embarrassing and this must also be his flatmate.
"Harry?"

"Louis? Shit, shit, I'm so sorry!" Harry answered and tried to get up.

Louis had managed to get over the initial shock. His eyes traveled up Harry's long legs. He swept over his crotch (fuck, that was yeah, ehm), his tattooed torso (Harry was fit as fuck) until he finally reached his face and he met Harry's eyes. He couldn't believe it. Harry was absolutely gorgeous.

He then realized that he was sprawled out on the floor, butt naked and he blushed and tried to cover his lower region. That made Harry spring into action. It seemed like he had been frozen in his place until now. He turned around and grabbed two towels. Louis just managed to check out his butt briefly before he got a towel thrown at him. Harry had a nice bum.

They both put the towels around their waists to cover themselves up and Louis stood up as well. They hadn't said a word to each other since Harry's outburst.
"That was one hell of a surprise!" Louis chuckled.

Harry blushed and bit his lower lip.
"I'm so sorry Louis. I overslept and I didn't really keep track of time and I'm really fucking hangover from my date last night. He was so boring that I drank too much just to survive the evening and fuck, I'm rambling. Sorry."

Louis smiled widely. Harry was freaking adorable.
"It's okay Harry. It happens to the best of us."

"Yeah, so if you're home from work it means I'm really late for mine. I'm just gonna throw ehm, some clothes on and I'll be out of your way." Harry said with a smile and headed for the bedroom.

"Of course. Harry? It was nice to finally meet you even if I had pictured myself eh, less naked the first time we met in person." Louis smirked.

Harry turned around to look at him with those wonderful, green eyes.
"You pictured us meeting?"

Louis blushed again.
"Yeah, well, I mean, it was bound to happen someday. We do live together. I just didn't think I would be taken by surprise like that."

"It was a pleasant surprise." Harry said and winked before he walked into the bedroom to get dressed.

It sure was. Louis couldn't believe that perfect body and face belonged to the man he had been corresponding to with notes for the last month. He had just noticed his curly hair. So cute! He stepped into the bathroom that smelled like Harry and locked the door behind him before he stepped into the shower and turned it on.

In the meantime, Harry hurried to get dressed. His heart was beating fast. That was Louis? Louis, the funny, sweet guy that bought him a poetry book after turning his clothes pink looked like that? He was absolutely gorgeous. Those blue eyes, those cheekbones, and that smile. Jesus. He was so small and cute. It would be so easy to pick him up and fuck him against a wall or something. Oh, don't go there.

He had made a fool out of himself. Fuck, he felt so embarrassed. He would never drink again. Or, he would never oversleep again so he crashed into his hot flatmate in the nudes. Or he would stop getting out of the bathroom naked because he really hoped he would see Louis again.

He had managed to dress himself. He didn't have time to fix his hair. He would look crazy when it dried. Oh, well. He grabbed his cellphone and rushed out the door.
"Bye Louis!"

"Bye Harry!" Okay, the coast was clear. Louis dried himself and hanged the towel on a hook to dry before he walked to the bedroom naked. He was just about to put some boxers on when Harry came running into the bedroom again and stopped in the doorway.
"Fuck! Sorry! Sorry! I forgot my car keys. I can't believe I saw you naked again. Not that it's not a nice look, fuck. Shit, do you want me to move out?"

"Ehm, thanks? I guess I have to stop walking around naked in case you overslept." Louis winked as soon as he had managed to put on some boxers.

"I usually don't. I blame vodka." Harry answered with a smirk.

"Straight?" Louis asked with a chuckle.

"No, gay." Harry answered and let out a loud cackle and clasped a hand over his mouth to muffle the sound.

"That was a really bad joke." Louis answered amused.

"Yeah? Well, I'm still hungover. Don't expect miracles." Harry grinned.

"Blaming the alcohol again? I see. Ehm, Harry aren't you late for work?" Louis wondered.

Harry's eyes grew wide.
"Shit! Ed's gonna kill me!"

He ran over to his bedside table and grabbed his car keys.
"Just blame the vodka. It's what all the cool kids do nowadays." Louis giggled.

Harry gave him a huge smile and rolled his eyes. He had dimples in both cheeks and Louis couldn't tear his eyes off him.
"Bye Lou."

"Bye Harry."