4

In the weeks that followed they interacted through notes. Harry had come home after work to find Louis' note by the kitchen table.

Mysterious Mr. H

As you probably have figured out I'm a simple guy that doesn't know what a spiff is and honestly, I have never even thought about decorating this place.

Pink? You almost gave me a heart attack. At first, I thought that definitely had to go but it's actually growing on me. When I woke up from my four hours of sleep that ugly pink rug actually made me smile so I guess it's a keeper.

Regarding that monster you call a coffee machine, yeah I couldn't make coffee on that one even if my life depended on it. I'm sticking to my trusted old friend the simple coffeemaker. I named him Bart.

There's leftover pizza in the fridge if you want some.

Have a nice evening Princess.
/Louis

The note made him smile. Harry got a piece of paper and made a drawing, step by step how to work the 'monster' and put it next to the machine.

He decided to cook a lovely mushroom risotto for dinner and made a lunch box for Louis. He suspected that he never cooked and he couldn't live on fast food. That wasn't healthy. 

Louis came home to a new note.

Good morning Doctor Louis

I'm glad that you like the pink kitchen. It's my favorite color!

I made a step-by-step instructions for the monster. Bart may be old and reliable but sometimes you have to try new things. I promise that the coffee is so much better. Just try it, please?

I made some mushroom risotto for you to eat. You can't live on pizza, Louis!

Four hours of sleep? Why? Is that common? I'm sorry if I'm nosy. I just get a little worried. You work crazy hours. You need your sleep.

/H

Yaaay! I got the monster to work! Thanks for the instructions. Great coffee. I need it. I only got 3,5 hours of sleep.