11

"You look exactly like Maria!" Hercules said in wonderment.

"I know, and I'm scared guys. I like her but I think we actually might be sisters or cousins or something."

"That's messed up."

"Laf!"

"Sorry."

"I guess we have to take a DNA test to see if you guys are sisters or cousins or something," Herc said. "We should probably take you to the doctor."

"Okay, let's go," Peggy said. Laf couldn't stop staring. It was so creepy.

"Hang on, before we go, let's try something," Laf said, a smile curving at the corners of his mouth.

"Put it on, mon amie."

"No!"

"PUT IT ON!"

"Fine!" Peggy took the red dress and started to walk away, but Laf shoved a tube of red lipstick in her hand. "And put your hair like it was before."

"Fine."

A few minutes later Peggy reappeared and Hercules jumped backward.

"Oh my god. That's scary. You look exactly like Maria," he said.

"Is it weird that I blushed at myself when I'm looking in the mirror? Never mind. I'm gonna go change and then we'll take the DNA test."

"Okay, we have the results," the doctor said, coming out of the testing room. Laf looked up from his phone, Peggy inhaled, and Herc patted her shoulder.

"You and Miss Maria Lewis are not related."

Peggy looked like she might cry from happiness.

"It's just an eerie coincidence how much you two look like each other, but, we did find that you are related to Jasmine Cephas Jones, Lin-Manuel Miranda's mistress from 1790."

"That's weird," Peggy commented. "Thanks, doc."

"My job."

After they dropped Peggy off at her apartment, Herc turned down the wrong road.

"Mon amour, my apartment is the other way."

"Angelica's is this way. She texted me. Something about Eliza and James-"

Laf froze.

Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed

ED :)