Family

My heart got shrunk. I looked at the abaan who was fighting with those zombies with his full power and then I looked back at abaan again who was looking still confused with his mother's words.

"What's wrong with you? mother? if we kill everyone like this what will be left with us? we are a family mother." abaan looked frustrated.

"Power" she pressurized on the word and continue - "power will be left with us. Do you know what we can do with these powers?" Janet said greedily.

"I don't care." abaan snapped. "first father, now ahaan? are you even serious mother?"

"Don't be a fool.do what I am ordering to you." janet narrowed her eyes.

"I am not your puppet like them mother, I am your son and I have decided not to support you in your craziness anymore." ahaan said in a challenging tone.

Janet crushed her teeth in anger and about to utter something again but her eyes directly landed on me who was eavesdropping on them behind a big pole.
"You........bitch... " She stared at me in such anger her eyes looked like they might pop out anytime, she clenched her fist and ran towards me. "you are responsible for this you bitch......"
I didn't understand what to do, should I run or should I face her? How the hell I can face her she will break my neck instantly. I stepped back gradually and about to run as fast as I could but I stopped. I took a long breath, bit my lower lip, and looked towards Janet, my heart was racing insanely, every muscle of my body was screaming to run the hell out of here but my heart, my heart wants to fight with the fear, it was keep saying I can't run from this because every time I did is to run from problems but this time I am gonna face it, I am gonna fight, doesn't matter how long I could stand in front of her.
She took a jump towards me like a lioness. I screamed in fear and hid my face with both palms but abaan caught her in between her jump.
Suddenly Janet's eyes turned into jet black, her body lifted in the air, her skin looked dry as a dead body. she was looking all pale and gross.
Abaan eyes got huge as he knows something bad is going to happen.

Ahaan came to me and grabbed me by my shoulders.

"Are you okay dhani? what happened?"Ahaan asked curiously.

I was shaking badly but anyhow I managed to open my mouth- "Your mother wants to kill you but abaan......." I tried to explain the whole scenario to him but before I could, Janet stopped me by her croaky voice- "you fools, I tried to give you both the world but you fools want to stick with your morals, love, and family-like your stupid father. how do you forgot what kind of life we have seen because of your father's moral? I gave you the best life and powers and now you two are standing against me."

"Yes, mother, you are right, I was a fool that I trusted you blindly and supported you. we lost our father because I was blind in my mother's love but you have always loved the powers more than anyone of us. I have lost my father already but I don't wanna lose my brother. I have already done many sins because of you but now enough." Abaan roared in anger.

Between these all drama suddenly I thought about those zombies where are they? I looked around that why are they not attacking us anymore and there they all crazy dead bodies are, bowing in front of their gross looking queen because she turned into her real avatar.

"Mother can't we stop these all, isn't it enough for us all. let dhani go and we start our lives again with peace and love."
"Peace and love?" Janet laughed loudly. I didn't work so hard for your so-called peace and love my dear son, I want power, the power to rule on every evil.

I looked around, every eye was on Janet's drama, those ugly zombies were bowed for her and that two good for nothing brothers were listening to his evil mother, I sighed in frustration, and then my eyes landed on that dragger. yes, the dragger.