Be Brave

"No......."Jannet and abaan screamed together.

I could sense the fear in both of them.

I pulled out the dagger from the pot, though it was a little heavy than I expected anyhow I managed to pull it out.

Ahaan jumped and came by my side and said-"hand it over to me."
I nodded at him and  was  about to hand it to him but suddenly I got confused and asked-"but you said you couldn't touch the dagger?"
Ahaan looked at me shocked and sighed-" seriously? you are still doubting on me?"
"I am just asking."I stammered.

He clenched his sexy jaw and brushed his hair with his fingers and said-"at this time? okay!"
He threw both hands up in the air and continued-"when the dagger was in a pot in the form of the plant, we couldn't touch it, it can burn us into ashes but when it transformed into dagger's form, we can touch or use it though it burns our hands.
He narrowed his eyes towards his mother Jannet and said bitterly-"like she did when she used it to kill my father with this same dagger and...."

Jannet cut him off and said-" Again? how many times have I told you? I did it for us son. we are this."She pressured on her every word.

Ahaan fired back-"No, I am not this, father was not this, we all have choices in our life and mother you chose the wrong, you became greedy for all these powers."

Abaan interrupted furiously-"Enough, she is our mother brother, she couldn't do wrong to her children. because of her, look at us we are way too powerful than earlier and how long we have survived. accept this power, accept us brother we can rule the world together."

"I don't want to rule the world, "Ahaan said.

"So, what do you want brother? tell me?"Abaan asked curiously.

"I want my happy family back who don't hurt or harm anyone. I don't want to hunt or hurt any living beings, I want peace."Ahaan said sadly and slowly.

"Huh.....peace? Happy family? we feed on sadness and darkness son, we are the chaos. what are you talking about?" She laughed evilly. She looked at me sharply and said-"no son, you chose the wrong side and you forced me to do this."

I looked straight into her eyes and asked-" to do what?"

She twisted her lip and smile-"To do this." then she waved her hand in the air and said-"I want them dead."
My eyes got widened when I saw hundreds of those living dead started crawling towards us in one wave of Janet's hand.

Ahaan and I looked at each other, I got so nervous but Ahaan took my hand and said-"you are far stronger than you think you are. pick the dagger and kill these bastards."I nodded bravely. He smiled back at me.

One zombie attacked me, at first I got numb but when I looked at Ahaan he was fighting very bravely. for whom? for me. so, I should also be brave enough to fight. I looked at the dagger and pulled it up with all of my strength and stabbed the dagger on his chest. He groaned in pain and vanished somewhere in the air in the form of ash and smoke.
"Wow...that's my girl."Ahaan winked.
I blushed uncontrollably-"girl!"

Suddenly other three-four zombies came forward to attack me but this time I was more brave and confident. I stabbed the dagger on their chest one by one and they just got"puff".
I started enjoying killing them after all they were dead, they were too slow to catch me. I was fighting like a hunter, as I have watched in movies. I was so excited, kicking, punching, jumping, digging the dagger on them brutally.
"Oh, right now I am so proud of myself."I smiled.

Ahaan was watching at me while fighting and said-"proud?me too. I told you, you are more than you ever think about yourself. I smile confidently while punching and digging dagger at that ugly zombies.

I glanced at Jannet and Abaan who were arguing on something, I concentrated on them and walked towards them to listen more clearly.
"What are you doing mother? we don't want to kill them, Ahaan is family and dhani is my would-be wife. I don't want any harm to them."Abaan said.
"Ohh....shut up, don't talk like your brother. they are blocking our way. for great powers we need to do some great sacrifices, now go and dig the dagger on Ahaan's heart and get his powers."Jannet said heartlessly.