Twist

I was the one who was as afraid of him, but now I was drawn to his dark black eyes. He had beautiful eyes, a prominent nose, high cheekbones, delicious pink lips. And his skin was glowing. He stroked his fingers through his soft hair and smiled, showing his super white teeth. Damn, those dimples were making my heartthrob. I was feeling a sudden desire for him.

"Stay away from her! "I heard a deep, furious voice from behind him. We both turned towards the direction from where the voice came. I saw an Abaan standing there with a clenched jaw.

Abaan came towards us and dragged me back and stood in front of me facing that tall guy. "Stay away from her!" - he repeated, putting pressure on his every word.

The tall guy smirked, looked at us, and stepped back while raising both hands in the air. He was looking calm, he had some kind of satisfied smile on his face. He winked at me and left.

Abaan turned his face towards me, and our eyes met. He grabbed my shoulders and asked in a very soft and low voice - "Why did you come here? "
How did he manage to go from furious to sweet mode? I mean I couldn't manage my mood this fast.

I could see the worry in his eyes. My eyes got damp. When the realization hit me that I had come here to tell him how I was feeling these days about him, but then got a sudden attraction for another guy, I felt bad and embarrassed too.

He cupped my face in his palms, leaned towards me, and asked in a worried voice - "Hey... What happened, Dhani? Are you alright? "His eyes were digging for answers in my eyes.

I started sobbing. He stared at me more curiously  - "Tell me, Dhani. What's wrong? Why are you crying? Are you hurt? "
He was sounding extremely worried.

I looked down to the ground and said – "I... I came here to meet you. You told me that you lived near the cemetery so... "
He interrupted me - "Oh god Dhani, I was kidding with you. Who lives near a cemetery ?"

I wiped my rolling tears from the cheeks and continued – "And I am guilty too. "
"Guilty? "he asked, confused.
He bit his lower lip and said - "Oh, I am sorry for that unexpected kiss."
He took his hands off of me.

"NO... No, not for the kiss. "I shook my head so many times.

"Then? "He raised his right eyebrow.

"I came here to... to tell you... that.... that, "-I gulped hard and told at once - "that I have feelings for you. "I sighed.

He stared at me blankly.

I bit my lip and said - "It's okay if you don't feel the same way. We could remain friends. "I gave him a forced smile.

"So that's you were guilty? "He narrowed his eyes and asked.

"No.."I looked down and about to utter when he interrupted me and asked like there was something urgent he needs to know-"Did you go into the cemetery? "he asked suddenly out of the blue. My heart ached... But I managed - "Yes, but..."

"Damn... Are you mad? "he snapped.

"Wh..what? What happened? What's wrong? "I stammered.

He looked so worried. stroking his fingers in his hair, he turned his back to me. I about to ask again but I kept my mouth shut. I came here to tell him my feelings about him but he ignored me, which was a clear sign he didn't like me the same way.

Sudden bursts of tears came out through my eyes. I wiped all of them hurriedly to hide them from Abaan. He turned towards me and stared at me very carefully like he was observing me. I avoided looking at him. He came closer and said - "First, don't feel guilty that you betrayed your feelings about me, and felt something for another guy, because that was only his compulsion used on you."

I widened my eyes in shock, how did he know that I got attracted to that stranger for a while"He hypnotized me?" What he was talking about?

He nodded - "Hmmm".

I stared at the ground for while thinking that stranger was gorgeous, no doubt, but the fact that he hypnotized me might be why I'd felt a sudden bad desire for him. But how could he have hypnotized me? Why? Who was that guy?

Before I could think more he coughed and continued - "And the second thing is... I feel the same way you do."

Oh my God, what? Am I dreaming, am I hearing this right? I looked up at him. He was blushing madly, and I laughed.
I didn't understand how to react, I was smiling and crying at the same time. I was so happy but was not getting a single word to say in response so I pushed myself on him and hugged him tightly. He hugged me back.

I was so happy, out of this world and on cloud nine.  But somewhere in my brain, the questions were still knocking around. How did Abaan know that the guy had hypnotized me? Why did he get anxious when I told him that I had gone to the cemetery?

Suddenly we both heard a sound like someone was walking towards us through the bushes. We both got alert, and Abaan stood in front of me like he was going to protect me from whatever was coming towards us.

My body got numb when I thought about those wolves again. After a while, a man's figure appeared in front of us. He was the same tall guy, the one who had hypnotized me. He had come back! Why? Who was he? What did he want?

"You? "Abaan asked angrily. Before Abaan could say something, he came forward and said something that clenched my heart – "She is mine now, brother."

"Brother? " - My jaw dropped in shock.

Please click the cute star button😊