My first kiss

"Hungry?" I looked at him and asked.

"No... But I think you are, aren't you? " He asked me back.

"Actually, yes, a little bit." I grinned wide, showing my teeth.

"Okay, then let's go somewhere to eat" He smiled and said.
"Hey, you are getting wet. Come closer. " He grabbed me by my shoulder and pulled me towards him. I felt a little uncomfortable with him beneath this small umbrella, but his warm touch was healing me, pulling me from my darkness to his light.

We arrived at a food court and picked a table for ourselves.

"I want a chicken burger and a Coke. "I chose from the menu and asked Aaban - "What would you like to have?"

"Nothing... " He answered hesitantly. After a pause, he continued - "Do you mind getting the food from the counter? I don't like to queue because I don't feel well in crowds."

"Hey, it's ok. No problem" I replied with a smile and left to go to the counter.

During our meal, I thought to ask him more questions. I wanted to know more about him. I tried to ask many times but I couldn't. When I looked at him I saw his gorgeous face, but I also noticed his sad cold eyes too.

He looked at me and raised his eyebrows in question. I smiled and shook my head.

"So, are you on diet? " I tried to start a conversation.

He laughed – "No, I just don't like to eat junk food."

"Hmm... It's a good habit."After a pause, I asked - "Where do you live?"

"Why? Do you want to come to my place? "He raised his eyebrows and answered in a teasing tone.

"Yes, of course. Now tell me."

"I live near a cemetery," he said.

"Who lives near the cemetery? I mean, don't you get ghosts there? " I said in low voice.

"Yes there are ghosts, but they are my friends. No need to worry" He said with a laugh.

"Oh really. " I laughed back.

Continually he was looking here and there like he was afraid of getting caught.

"What happened? "I queried.

"Nothing... " he replied confidently and continued - "We shall leave now before the rain starts again." I glanced outside. He was right.

He started first - "Do you like rain?"

"Sometimes, when I feel sad" I answered. "What about you? Do you like the rain? "I asked.

"I don't know," he said sadly.

I looked up to him - "Why do you have sad eyes? "He looked straight in my eyes. Before he could answer, it started raining again. Soon we realized that we forgot the umbrella in the food court. Suddenly it started thundering badly.

"I think we should take shelter somewhere" – he suggested.

We both looked around us to find somewhere to take shelter from the rain. Aaban pointed his finger to a big banyan tree - "There, let's go. " We both started running towards that tree, which was at some distance from us. Heavy raindrops were slapping us hard on our heads and faces.

Suddenly I felt something above me that was protecting my head and face from the strong downpour of rain. I looked above my head then at my side. It was Aaban's black shirt. I looked below his head and oh my god he was half-naked. I could see his manly chest and gorgeously toned stomach.

We both were running silently, the only sound of the downpour of rain. We both were so close that I could feel his body heat. I craved to look at him again and again. I'd never felt like this way with Sushant. Though we were in a relationship for three years, I had never felt this much attraction towards him. Nothing like I felt for Aaban. I was so lost in my thoughts that my boot hit a puddle and I lost my balance. I about to fall hard but amazingly Aaban's thick biceps wrapped around me and protect me from falling.

Surprised, I looked at his face. He stared into my eyes and asked - "Are you ok?"

I don't know when the breeze threw off his shirt from above us, but because of the cold wind, I started shuddering. He tightens his grip and his hands interlocked around my waist, and he pulled me towards him while staring at me without a blink. Oh my god, what the hell, he was giving me goosebumps... But I couldn't help myself, I was also staring back at him.

Because of the cold breeze, my hair was dancing on my face with the music of the breeze. I felt his warm touches on my face as he traced my cheekbone with his finger and removed a strand of my hair from my face. We were so close that our faces were almost touching.

I could see the desire in his eyes. I closed my eyes and surrendered myself to him. Finally, my lips found his lips. I didn't know what to think or do. I had never felt this sensation before. I didn't want to know what was going on, I only knew that I was going to have my first kiss... My legs started trembling, my body started losing all its energy.

The kiss was so tender, so gentle. I started enjoying it, and it was like he was making me complete, vanishing my all sadness and pain. But after a while, I started feeling so cold and weak. I was feeling like someone was pulling all my energy from my body - it was like someone was pulling my breath, my life, gradually from my body.

I started feeling uneasy, unsteady. My lungs started searching for oxygen. I opened my eyes widely and gasped for oxygen, but Aaban was so into the kiss that he was not realising what I was going through. I wanted to push him hard but I couldn't. Gradually my body started giving up and I felt the sensation of blacking out.

Soon Aaban realized that I was blacking out. I about to fall to the ground but he caught me. I was feeling like I was dying, and I could see him through the darkness.

He knelt beside me and I was in his arms. Before fainting I heard Aaban groaning – "I am sorry, I am sorry Dhani. I forgot I wasn't worthy of anyone's love... It's all my fault, it's all my fault. I so am sorry... "

Vote:)