Abaan

It has been a week, After that night I did not see him again - that mysterious stranger. I felt so stupid that I did not ask him his name.

But Every time I thought about that night I felt a little hurt that even he refused my friendship. "Maybe I am not worthy of anyone's friendship or love." I sighed.

I always come earlier than the other employees. I felt better here than at my house. I did all the dusting when suddenly I heard a knock on the cafe's door. I turned towards the door and found "him" watching me through the glass door and waving his hand at me with his sweet smile. It was him, what him..omg. My heart fluttered. What is he doing here? Did he come here for me or just for a coffee?

I hurriedly ran into the kitchen, managed my hair and makeup, and with a deep sigh, I headed towards the door and opened it.

"Hey... Umm, can I get a coffee? "he asked, amused.

"Sorry sir, the cafe is not open yet. It will open after an hour" I tried to reply as formal as I could.

"But I want it now... Please... " he grinned.

"I am sorry" I replied and closed the door.

He knocked again.

I opened the door and scolded – "seriously? What do you want?"

"I want you... "he smiled with smug.

"Oh my God, what did he just say... He wants...me? " I blushed but he broke my daydream by continuing - "Yes, I want you as my friend and I want to apologize for that night."

"Hell..." I mumbled.

"Did you say something? " he queried.

"Noo... I mean yes... It's ok. I did not mind. " I grinned.

"Are you sure? You didn't mind about that night? " he asked curiously.

I acted confident, faked a smile, and said - "No."

He chewed his lips, paused for a second, and insisted – "Please, can I have a cup of coffee? I have a terrible headache."

His sentence made me anxious. I nodded and let him in.

He took a seat and said – "Two coffees please."

"Two?" I wondered.

He smiled and said - "One for me and one for my friend Dhani. " I smiled back at him.

With our two cups of hot coffee, we started chattering.

I asked - "How did you know my name?"

He raised his both hands in the air and laughed – "Not again! I heard your name when your friend called you on the bus that day. Believe me, I am not a stalker. " We both burst out with laughs. Finally, I asked his name.

"Abaan, my name is Abaan," he replied with a smile.

"Abaan? You have a very unique name. I have never heard this name before. What is the meaning of your name? ".  I asked him very curiously.

"Angel" he replied.

"Wow. Angel...impressive... " I sighed.

He looked down and said  - "But not every angel is impressive."

I about to ask more, like why he'd left without answering me on the terrace, but before I could, he looked at his wristwatch and said in a panicky voice – "I should go now."

I didn't want him to leave.

He hurried to the door and stopped  – "I will come to pick you at 8."
He smiled.

I nodded while trying to hide my excitement.

He left and I was still wondering and smiling with the thought that at least he had not vanished without saying bye this time.

Within a second, Naitik entered - "Good morning Dhani..."

With a huge smile, I replied - "Good morning Naitik..."

Naitik came closer to me and scanned my face carefully and asked – "Are you Dhani? I mean, you are smiling today. Dhani doesn't smile."

I hit him on his arm. Before I could say something he continued – "Dhani is smiling, shying and - wait, wait. Two cups of coffee are also there." He grinned naughtily and asked – "Who is he?"

"Don't think that far, we are just friends" I explained.

"Ok. Whoever is he, I am thankful to him that at least he made you smile. I really would like to meet him" he said politely.

I smiled and said – "Sure, he is coming at 8 today."

*        *       *       *       *      *      *      *     *

For the first time, the whole day I waited to leave the cafe. Not to get home, but to meet him again.

I finished my work before 8 and started waiting for him. My eyes were stuck at the wall clock and the door. It was thundering and raining outside. I became doubtful that he will come or not.

I looked again at the door with hope and there he was outside the door. I waved my hand and called him in but he shook his head and gestured for me to come out.

I looked for Naitik. He was busy taking orders from the customers. When he came to place the orders in the kitchen, I grabbed his arm and said, pointing my finger towards Abaan - "There he is."

He looked outside and looked at me blankly and asked - "Where?"

I gestured to Abaan again and said - "There, in the black shirt."

"Nice try, but I am not going to be fooled. No one is there. " He loosened my fingers from his arm and left.

I looked outside, where he was playing in the rain. Abaan was looking so sexy, and his broad muscular frame could be seen easily in that black wet shirt. He is so gorgeous... But why did Naitik say that he hadn't seen anyone there?

Naitik passed beside me and interrupted me from my thoughts – "Don't you wanna go home today?"

I about to ask him why he said that no one was there,  but then I thought that maybe he was teasing me; he was always doing that with me.
I smiled and said bye to all and headed towards my angel, Abaan.

I hope that you like this chappy...
Please vote vote vote :)