{ 4 }

Beomgyu patiently waited under the large cherry blossom tree

Beomgyu patiently waited under the large cherry blossom tree. The blossoms fell onto the green-ish grass, the sun was shining onto him and he watched as Athena approached him.

"Come, sit next to me." Beomgyu patted the spot on the grass beside him. At first she hesitated, but this project wasn't going to do itself.

After having a mini debate with herself, she finally sat next to him, crossing her legs as she did so.

"So what do you think the project should be on?" he asked as he took a couple of art supplies out from his blue backpack. Beomgyu only got a shrug for an answer.

Athena took out her own sketch book and flipped to an unoccupied page. She twirled her pencil between her fingers. She began to sketch the night sky, letting her hand guide her.

After Athena finished the quick sketch she held it up to beomgyu who stared at it intently. He clapped his hands, a wide smile across his face.

"Wow, you're amazing at art." Beomgyu breathed out. "May I?" he gestured to the sketch book. Athena thought for a moment before handing him the book.

He looked at all the details she incorporated. "You have real talent, Athena." her name rolled off his tongue smoothly, like silk.

Athena could feel her heart beat hundreds of miles per hour. Something inside her stomach flipped, and an unknown feeling spread throughout her.

"Uh, let's get back to work." she said as she took the sketch book back from his grasp.

Beomgyu hummed in response and they continued to work, sketching and crumbling up papers they didn't like.