{ 11 }

english is in bold*

Athena hugged her legs closer to her body as she watched the clouds graze by, the sky painted with the beautiful colors of fuchsia and yellow as the sun set

Tears slowly fell from her eyes, unsure of why she was crying. She quickly wiped her tears away like it never happened.

Athena stared at her hands, there was still some blood from earlier. A pit of guilt churred in her stomach, ignoring the guilt she stared at the sky.

"What's my baby sister so sad for?" a voice said behind her. Athena's older sister, Melody sat down next to her and placed a mug on the coffee table.

"I brought you cocoa, cause Via told me you looked sad." Melody took a sip of her own cocoa while waiting for an answer.

Athena currently lived with her two older sisters, her parents had sent her live in korea with them. Although the sister's age gaps were wide, they had a quite close relationship.

Athena grabbed the mug and drank the cocoa in one chug. "Damn, we need more cocoa than i thought." Melody said and Athena playfully shoved her sister.

"So, promise you won't be mad at me?" Athena held out her pinky finger. Melody rolled her eyes and took her younger sister's pinky with her own.

"Okay so..." Athena trailed off, unsure of where to start. Suddenly Melody gasped and dramatically placed down her mug. "It's either puppy love or you killed someone."

"It's the first one Mel." Athena whined. "How could you think I'd kill someone?"

melody pursed her lips before chuckling and pointing at athena's semi-bloody hand.
athena looked down and shyly pulled her sleeve cover to the now dry blood.

finally concluding her mind, athena decided to tell melody. she deeply inhaled and exhaled.
"ok so i have.... hanahaki."

To say that Melody was shocked was an understatement. She didn't know what she was expecting but it was definitely not that. The older sister didn't know what to do, so instead she placed her comforting arms around her sister.

"Wow y'all are really having a sister-bonding moment without me." Olivia said, shaking her head. "The middle child never gets love."

"Shut up and get your middle child arse over here."