{ 3 }

Upon hearing her name she looked up

Upon hearing her name she looked up. she made awkward eye contact with Beomgyu, resulting in her burying her head into her arms.

"What are you doing? Go on, sit with your partner Mr. Choi." Mrs. Shin ushered Beomgyu towards the girl. "Chunhei, do you mind switching seats?" Chunhei, Athena's table mate immediately stood up.

"Gladly." she mumbled, grabbing her untouched textbooks and heading to what used to be Beomgyu's seat.

Beomgyu sighed and placed his books onto the desk. "Looks like we're stuck together, huh." he gave athena a big toothy grin.

She looked up and looked back down. Athena continued to ignore Beomgyu's attempts at any sort of conversation.

After what seemed like an eternity, the school bell rang, piercing the students' ears. the students got their things together and scrambled out of the stuffy classroom and to lunch.

Just as Athena was about to leave someone tapped het shoulder. She turned her heel and boringly stared into his eyes.

"Uh, I just wanted to ask when you wanted to start the project? We could do it after school or at lunch-" Beomgyu was cut off.

"After school. Blossom tree. 3:05." And with that she walked away leaving Beomgyu in the empty classroom.

" And with that she walked away leaving Beomgyu in the empty classroom