{ 16 }

Athena looked at herself once more in the mirror, straightening out her skirt before going downstairs

Upon hearing the front door open, her older sister, Olivia came out of her room. "oOHhO misses fancy ass, where are YOU going?" she questioned her sister.

Athena clicked her tongue and closed the front door and turned around to face her sister. "Justaparty." she said quickly and opened the door again, trying to slip out of the house.

"uH uH uH, whose party?" Olivia held her sister back and narrowed her eyes. If Athena could roll her eyes till they get stuck in the back of her head, she would.

"Minseo's."

"Oh! Then why're you being so secretive? Do you want me to drive you there?" Olivia asked, already grabbing her car keys. "Nope! Bye!" athena quickly stowed away.

She saw what she hoped was Beomgyu's car and knocked on the window. It rolled down to reveal Huening Kai, a boy from her health class. "Hi!" Kai greeted her with a big smile.

"Uh hi?" Athena replied awkwardly, praying Beomgyu would come and save her. "Athena! I'm sorry for them! Is it all right if they come though?" Beomgyu said, poking out from the back.

"I was literally dragged here but go off." a boy Athena recognized as Kang Taehyun said. "Don't mind him, I'm Yeonjun!" Yeonjun offered her his hand, to which she awkwardly shook.

"Guys let her in the car first!" a purple haired boy said, pushing aside Taehyun who looked extremely annoyed. Purple haired opened the door and offered her a seat. "I'm Soobin." he smiled, his dimples poking out.

"Athena." she introduced herself and took her seat and the long-ish car ride began.

{ }

The six of them finally arrived at the party that seemed to have already started. "Wanna race?" a playful smirk creeped onto Yeonjun's lips as he looked at Kai.

"Last ones a rotten egg!" Kai raced quickly out the car, dashing towards the house that was bLaSTInG loona's butterfly. "Guys wait!" Soobin chased after them and Taehyun slowly trailed behind, leaving Beomgyu and Athena in the car, alone.

"I am so sorry for them." Beomgyu lightly chuckled. He looked over to Athena, who seemed to be avoiding eye contact.

The moonlight illuminated her features, Beomgyu never realized how pretty she was. His breath hitched as his eyes glanced over her.

Athena could feel the awkward tension engulf the car. She coughed to break it up. "Uh, we should be going now." she opened the door and grabbed her belongings.

"Oh uh, right." Beomgyu cleared his throat and also got out.

What was this unexpected feeling growing throughout him?