{ 5 }

The black haired boy stretched his arms out and sighed

The black haired boy stretched his arms out and sighed. The duo had been only working for thirty minutes before hunger took over Beomgyu.

"I'm gonna get ice cream." he pointed to the nearby ice cream place; Blue orangeade. Athena looked up and nodded.

Beomgyu rummaged through his bag, searching for his wallet. He finally found it and stood up. "Do you want any ice cream?"

Athena shook her head as she continued to sketch what looked like the effiel tower.

"Mhm, ok I'll be back!" he shouted, walking to the ice cream shop, a bounce in every step he took. Beomgyu entered the shop and waited in line until he was called up.

"Hello, welcome to Blue orangeade. What can I get ya?" the teen worker said, no emotions whatsoever coating their words.

"Can I get one 'nap of the star' and one 'crown' ice creams, please?"

"That'll be $6.50." the worker punched a couple buttons on the cash register as the receipt popped out of the machine. Beomgyu found a ten dollar bill and handed to the worker.

Eventually, Beomgyu got the ice creams and headed back to the cherry blossom tree where Athena still sat, deciding if she liked this one idea or not.

"Here you are." Beomgyu gave the ice cream, 'nap of the star' to Athena and confusion casted over her face.

"You didn't have to-"

"I know, but I wanted to." Beomgyu quickly interjected as he took licks of his ice cream. He smiled his boyish smile to Athena who gave him a tiny smile in return, her heart pounding like crazy.

Athena studied Beomgyu's features as he watched the clouds. the breeze sifted through his black hair, his dangling silver earring swaying back and forth as his eyes followed moving clouds.

A faint buzz came from Beomgyu's phone and instantly he looked at it.  "My mom, wants me home. Good work today though!" he smiled, packing up his things but before Athena could wish him goodbye he was already gone.

She ran her fingers through her hair out of frustration.

'This can't be happening this fast.'

a/n: ETERNALLY WAS FREAKIN GOOD ISTG TXT NEVER DISAPPOINTS ALSO WHY WAS IT 19 MINUTES LONG LMAO