chapter 7

No ones pov

A few days have passed and the boys have yet to find this 'UA' school. They've been searching ever since they escaped the prison that they were held in. But, They've found their way to do some mischief while looking for the school.
They have been through restaurants, stores, malls, and even a normal laundromat! No one ever pointed them out. That's until Enji, was faced with a wannabe villain, and now the entire public is after his tail. It was mainly because of how close Endeavor and Enji looked. Besides the scar, they looked almost the same.
" Well at least, y'know the public will help?" Enji said, uncertain about his words. The blonde was frustrated on how he let his identity be let out so quickly, but he can never stay mad at the red head for long. They had taken food from their favorite restaurant, they didn't steal it, but when a person from the restaurant saw them, she said that they can have free food whenever they liked. They both always get something different, right now, Enji was just eating a rice bowl with a few toppings on it with some spicy salmon.
And Toshinori was just eating dumplings and noodles. They always hung out right on the very top of the restaurant, right where the big T.v was. It showed the news every day. Right now, it was just talking about weather and what-not. " Yes Jim, please have a seat, my eyes do not want to see that thing you call a dance. Anyway, on to our next topic! The new UA festival! I don't know about you, but their holding a big festival for all to see! You can easily join it and enjoy all the things the school has to offer! They say that they'll be holding this festival tomorrow! Maybe you can actually find a wife jim!Their hoping that this could help on the case of finding Endeavor and All Might! Since this little guy right here, looks so much like Endeavor, they might think it has something to do with the sudden age change! But you might never know! If you've seen this guy right here, contact immediately, we might see our No. 1 hero and symbol of peace again!" And the news showed clearly Enji giving the finger on one picture.
Enji could feel the tight glare that was being thrown at him. Ooo-boy.
" Hahahaha............it could help!" Enji sighed, knowing damn well both of them have trust issues. 'I'm not mad, i just wish you would've been more careful when fighting villains!' Toshi threw his hands around. " yeah I know, but his quirk had to do something with ice! Ice! I'm fire! What did you expect?!" Enji pouted. He still remembers the very moment when the villain came up to him for his money and he said that he was literally broke. " i don't have time for you lying kid! Run them pockets! "
" i told you! I don't have money! None! And leave me alone or I give you something to yell about!"
The man swung ice at him. It wasn't very strong ice, but it was strong enough to piss Enji off to the MAX. A few seconds later, scorching fire blasted its way all over the place! On the walls, floor, the entire alleyway was up in flames. Enji went to get himself out of the hellfire he had caused only to find himself where he didn't want to be found. " HEY LOOK!" A random person pointed towards Enji which caused everyone's attention to him. " is that.....Endeavor?"
The firey red head had no clue what to do next, people were starting to take pictures and heros were beginning to get closer to his personal space. Just within seconds He had felt a hand grabbed by the arm and took off. He already knew who it was, and when was kinda of nervous of the lecture he was going to get physically. Once they were far away from the scene that he had caused, he was met with a very harsh hit on the head. " Ouch! Hey! I was only protecting myself!" He argued. ' Yes, but you could've done that without causing a huge fire for all to see! Now you're face is out there, and people are gonna be looking for you.' The blonde shot back with his scratched up hands. The redhead spoke no further, knowing that there's villains, they're probably going to be looking for him as well. Which causes a huge problem for the both of them if they don't find UA fast. " psh, whatever, i did amazing." Enji groaned in defeat.