chapter 13

No ones pov

Eyes fluttered open. On his bed he laid.
" Moring already?" He groaned.
" Toshiiiiii!!! Its time to get up! His 'mother' yelled. " Nana! I told you to stop infiltrating my house!" He yelled back. " Awww, but this house is so empty! Makes you look lonely." She teased. Toshi picked his head up and looked at the tall women with a glare.
He soon enough got up from his bed.
And hugged her.
" School doesn't open up till next week, why are you here?" Toshi asked.
" I wanted to see you, and it doesn't matter, I'm pretty sure you missed me in the big empty house, where are your parents anyway? I've always wanted to meet them." Her voice sighed.
" They're not here."
" You always say that, but i guess your not lying."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Why are you like this?!? You need to be stronger!!!" * SLAP*
" IM SORRY!!! PLEASE STOP!!!"
" A real man doesn't beg! Get the hell up and do it again!!!"
*SLAP*
" AGAIN"
* SLAP*
" AGAIN"
* SLAP*
" AGAIN!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" im gonna become a real hero some day! And save others! I just need to be stronger! I going to become the symbol of peace!" The blonde yelled.
A laughing could be heard in the distance. " HAHAHA!!! yeah! The symbol of stupidity!"
Darkness could soon surround the poor boys heart.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He hid in his room ashamed, felt worthless. Scremed and shouted like there was no one else in the house.
Bashed and bruised from all the training, he couldn't move his body without feeling like shit.
His door creaked loudly and soon enough, fear rushed into his body once again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

* PUNCH*
" ow! Stop!
" Make me! Oh wait, you can't!"
* PUNCH*
" Whadda gonna do about it? Huh?"

He grabbed the blondes hair tightly, forcing him to look him in the face.
The poor bois eyes teared up in pain.

" Your so worthless, like my very own punching bag! Why do you continue to live when you you hold no purpose? Your parents didn't even want you!"

" SHUT UP"

he punch the red head as hard as possible and made a run for it.
He ran and ran, all the way home, he couldn't take it anymore.
He locked himself in his room and cried. Not a single soul there to help him.
Hours passed and he heard a banging at his room door.

" Hey you worthless piece of shit! Didn't think I'd find ya?!?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He knew why he'd go after the blonde, beat him senseless like he wasn't a human being. His pleas and cries held nothing to him, only wanted to cause him more in order to hear his pleas.  he didn't know why, but this boy he tormented, he could only think about how he made him feel. Probably like shit. No, exactly like shit.
" S-stop-p E-e-enjiii." The boy hiccups.
He threw him onto the floor.
" Fine, run along home, not that theres anybody waiting for you." He spat.
The blonde limped himself upwards grabbed his stuff. And began walking home.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" You think your such hot shit huh? " he groaned.
The other didn't speak but just stood, with a strong smile and a muscular body. The crowd loved this man.
Yelled and screamed and threw love compliments to him.
He turned his eye to the red head.
" how long do you think its been?"
" What?"
" How long, Enji."
The red head gave him a glare.
" Long enough. I have a question, symbol of peace."
The tall blonde looked at him with a smile.
" Why haven't you tried to beat the shit outta me?" He asked.
" Why? As much as it would almost please me, I dont see the point of it. What kind of hero would I be if I tried to beat up those by my side?"
" I'm not by your side, and I never will be. "