Chapter 2

Toshis pov

I opened my eyes slightly has the sun glazed itself over me. The breeze felt nice, the grass against my body felt cool. But, I don't really remember how I got here. Or where I am. I picked myself up just a little, only to see that there was a red head passed out next to me.
I poked him on the shoulder, once, twice, three times, still didn't wake up.
I knock him over since he was laying on his stomach. " Hey, wake up!" I shoved him a little more. He groaned as i persistently kept bugging him. " Alright! Alright, I'm up!" He shook his hand towards me as he got up slowly. He rubbed his head as he tried to process anything at all. Looks like he has the same problem I do. " Where the fuck? Who are you?" He looked over to me with a surprise look. " I should be asking you that question!" I said.
*sigh* " Why can't I remember anything? How did we even get here?" The red head asked me once more.
" I don't know! My questions are the same as yours!" He gave me a look.
" Whats your name?" I didn't know that either. " I don't know, i don't remember a thing at all! Supposedly neither do you." I sighed in frustration. " Lies. Then what's those words on your shirt?" I looked down to my overly big sized shirt. There was a name tag.
" Toshinori, Yagi." It said with a little bit of fancy hand writing. I looked over to see if he had the same thing. I pointed to what seemed to be his suit? " Enji Todoroki." Guess thats his name. But why is our clothes so big? And why the woods? " My names Toshinori Yagi, and your name is Enji Todoroki!" He huffed at me. " Alright Toshinori, just call me Enji then, keeps things short." He got up from his place. His entire suit hanged right off of him. " I hate this, why are my clothes so big?!?" He waved his overly long sleeve at me. Luckily I had a belt, but my shirt was still big. " Maybe look around? That could lead us somewhere!" I got up from my place as well and started walking. He followed me.
It had been a few minutes and we weren't getting much, so we just hung around eachother for a bit. We played and joked around. It was fun hanging around with him. Made things a bit more interesting. We climbed up trees and threw rocks at eachother. Time was flying quicker than expected.
" I don't know about you, but I can't make fire." I said just grabbing sticks from the floor. " Watch me!" He said as he started rubbing sticks together very quickly. It was causing friction between then two. But it wasn't enough.
" DAMN IT!" he slammed the sticks on the floor and fire just spewed itself out of his hands. " How did you?" Both of us were clearly confused. He tried doing again and it came out more softly then it did earlier than before. " Holy shit! I'm basically a fire God! " he started waveing his hands everywhere until I stopped him. " We're surrounded by trees, don’t try to cause a forest fire." I said to him. He huffed a little bit but agreed. " Can you do anything?" He asked me. I scratched the back of my head a little bit. " Hahaha.........I don't think i can." I gave him a small smile.
" Then that settles it! I'll protect you!" He raised his hands in the air with pride. " But why? I'm not in danger, for all you know i could be the danger." I asked him in confusion. He gave me the are-you-serious- look. " You don't remember anything, just like me. And you're so nice. I can tell. Even with an empty memory, i can tell me and you met before. Multiple times! So if we met eachother before then we must be special to eachother, like best friends! So thats why I'm gonna protect you." He stated as he pointed his finger at me.
" But that doesn't mean I'll always be nice, Toshinori." He came closer to me and flicked my nose. " Ow, fine." I huffed at him. We scooted closer to eachother for the night. He was very warm compared to me. " You really should eat more, you're so skinny!" He stated as he grabbed my arm and waved it around. " Theres nothing to eat out here though! What do you want me to eat? Sticks?" I groaned at him.
He snorted at my sarcasm. " And these clothes aren't helping either! I might as well be running around naked!" I huffed once more. When I was done with my little complaint we both heard something come from the nearby bush. 
He both got up from our place.
" Whos there?!" Enji yelled. But there was no answer. That's when i saw two hands come closer to me and i flipped out. I had somehow thrown the figure into the fire, causing everything to be blacked out. " Come on!" Enji whispered to me as he grabbed my arm and started to run. But this felt weird. I pulled my arm away from Enji. I couldn't see every well in the dark.
" But we don't even know where we're going!" I backed myself up till I was against a tree. Even In the dark I could see a figure, but it was taller, slightly bigger. " Whats my name?" I asked. Praying that it is Enji and not someone else. " Your name? Come on you can't be serious!" Thats not Enji.
The figure couldn't see me in the dark either, so I climbed up the tree hopefully getting me away from the figure. That's when I heard a faint scream. " Gaaaahhhh! Let me go!" I looked down to see things being burnt and fire being set upon trees. Enji was getting dragged by two people dressed in all black. I stayed silent as they passed by. When they passed by completely, I thought i was safe. " Boo!" And I felt a hand grabbed me by the arm.  I fought back as much as i could. I didn’t have a power like Enji, so fighting back was pretty much useless.
The figure grabbed me and tied me up, so much for escaping. He picked me up and jumped down from the tree.
" Hey uuuhhhhh, maybe not hold me upside down? I'm getting dizzy." I asked the him. He only huffed at me and kept walking.
A few minutes passed and the figure took me to a big place. Very big.
He walked in with me still upside down.
I felt as though I was going to throw up.
The metal doors had opened, leading through a place as though it was a big lab base. " This place is cool and all, but I'm going to hurl." I warned the man once more. He still gave me and soft huff and kept walking. We passed by multiple doors. That's when i heard loud banging and crashing noises.
" Let me out!!!" That sounded like Enji!!!
" Hey! My friend's in there!" This time I sort of yelled at the man. He turned to the door that was steaming hot. He pointed. " This one?" I nodded.
He took out a card with a bunch of other keys attached to it. " Access granted " the door open to lead a very anger Enji that's until he saw me.
The man threw me into the room and locked the door behind him.
" You too?!" Enji rushed over to set me free. " Yeah, I tried running, but they are fast!" I stretched as i was no longer tied up. " What do you think they'll do to us? I mean, you the one with a super cool fire power! I don't know what they would want to do with me." I huffed as i sat on the bed that was slightly burnt.
We waited in silence until we heard the door open one more time. This time it was a different person. " Here." He threw clothes at us that were just purely black and then locked the door once more. I quickly threw off the baggy shirt and put on the black one. I took off the pants and threw them. I heard a small 'tink' come out of it. I picked up the pants once more and looked through the pockets. But there was nothing in them! I threw the pants on the floor once more, still heard that ' Tink' I felt the pants all around, I felt something solid. These pants had inside pockets! Thats clever. I dug through the pockets and found a card, keys and a folded up piece of paper. I looked at the card first. There was this skinny man with dark eyes and blue pupils staring at me with a soft smile. I read the words that were on there.
" School of UA!!!

Teacher: All Might! Retired hero!
Teacher of class 1-A! "

All might? That name doesn't sound familiar to me, but I'll keep this. I looked at the keys, they're just keys, but I'll keep them. Then I looked on the piece of paper. It had a few sentences on it.

" Hi All Might! This is from Midoriya!
I hope your day is going well! I've gotten really good with one for all! I hope you can hang out with me and everyone else after today! We are holding a little sleepover! To treat everyone after their months of hardcore training! No one died! Be sure to bring something fun for us! Even mr. Aizawa is coming!
( my phone died, I'm charging it now, sorry!)
-izuku Midoriya! Aka: Deku! "

I wonder who's this Midoriya kid. He sounds super sweet. I hope this All Might dude went to the sleepover. I put them all in my new pockets.
' Access granted '
The door opened once more.
" Both of you, he wants to see you." A man with rough black hair and a scar around his eye said to us. We both got up from our place and left the room.
I whispered over to Enji. " whos he?" He shook his shoulders. " Haven't been here that long Toshi." He told me.
We both were walked to a office, seemed pretty unnecessarily big in my opinion.
There were multiple guards all in one office. He must be the boss of this place.
" Lord Lucifer, we have something that might please you." The man in black hair bowed as he spoke.
" Hmmm, is that so? What is this that you'd like to show me?" The chair that supposedly Lucifer was sitting in turned to show a big broad man with black spikey hair, and blacked out glasses. He had a black jacket and black jeans. Black must be his favorite color.
He face change a little over time as he kept his stare at us both.
" So who might these two gentlemen be?" The man asked.
" The Symbol of Peace and No. 1 hero, my lord."  Man said still bowing towards the man.
Symbol of peace? No. 1 hero? Is he sure he's talking about the right people?
" Why do they look like this? Last I checked, one was plastered with fire and the other retired." The man said once more. " They had turned younger my lord, it is unexplained on how, but we thought there could be a great advantage with having both of them." The bowed man said. Both of us were clearly confused, thats until that man in the chair spoke once more. " So, Symbol of peace, to find yourself here, must be strange." The man said, it took me a minute to find out that he was talking to........to me?! " What do you mean? I'm no Symbol of peace! Where are we exactly?" I asked the man.
His faced change to a face of disappointment.
" You don't remember anything?" I shook my head. He got up from his place on the chair and came closer to me. He leaned down till he was at eye level with me. " Make sure by tomorrow that they get trained. I don't care how, but train them to your hearts content. " he moved back to his place.  " yes my lord!" And we were taken back to our, what seemed to be our cell.
There was only one bed there, guess we had to share. Laid down on my side faceing the wall as Enji faced the opposite way. " Goodnight Toshi."
I huffed as he quickly fell asleep.
Something tells me that things are going to get worse than better. I closed my eyes the best i could and fell asleep. Lets see what tomorrow brings.

Oh shit, hehehehehe.............I might of forgot somthing, but hopefully this'll do. Poor Toshinori and Enji, they're in some deep shit and they don't even know it! Ah well, tell me what you think! (Also the antagonist rightfully belongs to Locura69420!!! I just hope I'm using him in the right sense.)
-Unitylegend