Chapter 11

No ones pov

A screech of rage was let out by a furious beast, Lucifer was in an outrage. Killing half of those before him, his rage couldn't be subsided. " ONE JOB, IS WHAT I GAVE YOU PATHETIC WORMS. AND YOU COULDN'T EVEN DO THAT?!? YOU SHOULD BE MORE THAN FUCKIN HAPPY THAT YOU'RE NOT IN THE PLACE OF YOUR BROTHERS." Lucifer eyes watered by the amount of those that he had manslaughtered. " GET OUT OF MY SIGHT, THATS IF YOU HAVE A DEATH WISH."
Everyone didn't dare to stay, left within the moment he spoke. When his pet came back to him with a disappointing defeat, that was not something he was surprised by. A school filled with those who still have dreams that they refuse to let go of? Of course his pet would be defeated.
" Looks like I'll have to do this my self."
Lucifer sighed as he sucked up the last of his very composure. He got up from his very seat and began to leave his place. No one stopped him, for they just watched him leave, knowing that if they were to question him, would leave them in a disappointing death. " M'lord, would you ever be so kind to let me and my brothers accompany you in your journey?"
Lucifer turned around to see his favorite servant, he couldn't help but smile. For this servant was his first, and last to still keep his word. For he is still loyal to him to this day. " Why, for everything you've done for me? I couldn't say no, even with having the ability of killing those with a single blink or stare of my eye, it would be nice to be accompanied." Lucifer patted his servant on the head and began to continue his walk out of his own facility.

" M'lord, forgive me for my rudeness, but what exactly do you have planned that even you want to do on your own?"
Lucifer smiled at his servant.
" Something that is mine, decided that freedom was something they could choose. But it looks like they will soon enough learn that the hard way, for i am taking it upon myself to take back whats mine."
The servant gasped as they were amazed of their powerful leader.
" Amazing M'lord! Absolutely amazing!"
This time Lucifer laughed.
" I'm glad you think so, and my other servants have yet to wonder why your my favorite."

Toshi opened his eyes to find himself in a hot situation. Sure, not only was his body intertwined with Enji's, but they other's quirk was beginning to rise in temperature.
He could only slap the red head awake, hoping that he had enough strength to even do so. Toshi took his shakey hand and wacked Enji on the top of the head.
" Oww! Alright I'll buy you a horse!"
Toshi laughed at Enjis sleepy state, if you ever took the time long enough, you'll find him sleeptalking to himself. Truly a hilarious thing in Toshi's opinion.
" What is it?" Enji slurred as he was fighting to fall back to sleep.
' Your beginning to get more than warm, your gonna melt the bed.'
" Oh, sorry about that."
Toshi gave him a sweet smile.
They both shifted on the bed.
' Enji.......'
" Yeah?"
' I don't think i can walk'
"...."
' Enji?'
" If you can't walk it off, we're both fucked."
' That doesn't solve anything!'

The fire boy groaned as he got up from the bed and pulled toshi to his feet. " Great, now that you can stand. Try to walk."
Toshi smirked at his -seemly-boyfriend-
Knowing damn well that he'll make this the most hardest thing Enji will ever experience. ' Pick me up and bring me down stairs.'
" What do I look like to you???"
Toshi jumped ontop of Enji.
' You look like my boyfriend.'
The red head face burned with fire, looked as though that was his entire face.
' Onward my beloved, down stairs.'

Enji scoffed as he was fed by Toshi with a fork. The rest of the class 1-A stared in awe. " In all my years, this is one thing I'd never thought I'd see" is what everyone's face said. Shoto however, was having a hard time grasping on what the hell was happeing.

1. Endeavor hated All Might, wanted to surpass the man to the point he'd bring his family down along with him just to prove a point.
2. He would forbid All might into getting in an affair with the fire hero, let alone a relationship! He believes the pure man deserves more than his low life of a father.
3. But his father isn't the same father he has grown to hate, this one was different, anger issues are still the same, but he showed that he cared with no problem.

" I dont see the purpose of this! You have two hands, and your sitting on my lap! Feed yourself!"

' I'm disabled, now feed me.'

Enji huffed, he picked up the bowl and gave it to Toshi. " I'm hungry too. Feed me."
" Alright, I think we've seen enough, are you two dating or something??? I just need to confirm on what I'm seeing here!" Shoto yelled. Toshi and Enji gave eachother a dumbfounded look. " I don't think it looks like anything else, shoto." Enji laughed.
" Why is he sitting on your lap? Did something happen?" Mina popped in.
Toshi was about to speak but Enji held the floor. " No, he's just being a brat, he doesn't want to walk." Enji barked. Toshi gave him a frown, but there wasn't anything to say to protest.

*bang*

*Bang*

* BANG*

* BANG*

The door swung opened, and something small burst through it. " WHERE IS HE?!?" A grouchy voice yelled. " TOSHINORI FUCKING YAGI!!!" It yelled.
Toshi didn't know weather he should be scared or curious, maybe both. Enji grip tighten just a bit on Toshi. Midoriya's eyes was scared just a bit, but knowing gran torino? Him might just beat him even though none of this was his fault.

It flew onto the table and stared directly at the blonde. His posture didn't change but something in him sparked. That face of pure wonder and excitement. He couldn't help it, being mad was something he couldn't grasp anymore. " So, Toshinori?"
The blonde nodded. " Just wanted to say that you scared the living shit outta me, I might be a grouchy old man, but that doesn't mean I don't have feelings. " he crossed his arms. Toshi gave him a puzzled look, he didn't know him, but by the looks of it, he cared about him in the ways of a strict parent. Toshi gave him a smile. That same smile made torino's heart melt, but he'll never admit it. " What are you doing here? Gran torino?" Midoriya asked.
" What? I can't check up on Toshi? Is that something your against?" Torino snapped. " But, that's not the only reason why I'm here. There's said to be a new villain big shot on his way to UA, says he's taking back ' What's his', every hero in Japan has been thinking of what he might want, but its pretty obvious, isn't it?" Torino gave Enji a sharp look. " He's the person that abused you boys? Isn't he?" Torino voice ran cold. All Enji did was nod.
" Perfect, one problem though, his quirk is highly dangerous, said that he can kill whatever he see's and uses glasses to stop the manslaughter. He also calls himself Lucifer, just fuckin great." Torino sighed. " When is he coming?" Uraraka squeaked. " Today, what you think I'm coming here to keep you company?" Torino grunted.
Both Enji and Toshi's body tensed, the memories the trauma. Toshi shook just by thinking about it. The sheer effect Lucifer had on these boys made Torino's heart ache. But he wasn't good with his words. " Don't you think about it, I rather die than let you go back to that hell hole, go it?"
They both nodded once more.
" Great, now everyone take your shit and evacuate the school to the underground association. They'll keep you safe there, and don't protest, I will slap you across the face no hesitation! NOW GO." Torino yelled, everybody got up took the nearest thing they owned and ran to the rest of UA to move to the underground, taking Toshi and Enji with them.

" Alright you son of bitch, we're choseing the hard way before you ask!"
Torino yelled.
Lucifer giggled at the little parade that had set for him. " This is so sweet! For me?" He waved. " I brought a gift for you all too, the gift of the sweet relief of death!"
He took his glasses off and killed and wayward side kick. " Shit! STAY OUT OF HIS SIGHT! " Torino orderd. " Everyone grabbed a panel to stay out of his sight.
" Hmm? I should've seen this coming, thats why company came along with!"
His minions moved as fast as he spoke.
People dying left and right, he wasn't even aiming for the heros anymore, he was going to make them feel miserable before battle. " Don't slip! The minute I see you...."

" You die, shall we begin this game of death?"

I have no words, I've been gone for soooooooooo long! Hope everyone's doing well, sorry to keep you waiting!!! I was going through some things at the moment, but I'll get back to frequently updating each week soon! I'm a little rusty at the moment, sorry for the sloppy writing, but I didn't want you to wait any longer!!!
- Unitylegend