Chapter 9

Bakugo ran to Toshi, knowing what to do, but unsure. " Hey! Toshinori! Uhh....." he grabbed Toshis arms so he wouldn't hurt himself and hugged him close. The crying and shaking wasn't stopping at all. " Shoto! Get your ASS OVER HERE! NOW!" Todoroki was already there and hugged Toshi as well.
" USE YOUR QUIRK!" Bakugo yelled. Things were starting to form from the ground, large black spikes. If this continues, who knows what will happen.
Everyone watched as the two boys were trying to help their golden boy.
Todoroki activated his quirk on the lowest level he could, Bakugo doing the same thing. " You know what? 1-A, get your asses over here and help. "
Midoriya was already there, zooming passed Everyone to hug Toshi. Everyone slowly joined. All hugging their beloved teacher as long as he needed it.
They heard the crying stop and the shaking slowly stop itself. " Hey, Toshi, are you ok? What happened?" Bakugo camly asked. " Toshinori?" Midoriya looked to see that All Might had passed out in Bakugo arms, he laughed.
" What?!? This is not funny!!!" Bakugo whispered yelled at his class.
They all chuckled at their aggressive pom. " Good luck Bakugo! No ones gonna help you with this one!" Kirishima laughed.
Bakugos blush began to worsen as he refused to look at Toshi's face, worried that it might cause the problem to become worse. " Where the fuck is Endeavor?!? This is suppose to be his problem!!!" Bakugo whispered once more. " We'll look for him, you just stay there and keep little Toshi warm~" Uraraka teased him. " I hate every last one of you." Bakugo responded as they all left on the search for the fire hero.

Enji wasn't far off from the dorm rooms. He'd only think that if Toshi were to run away it wouldn't be far if the sunflower didn't want to get lost.
' Please don't hurt yourself...'Enji thought as he continued his search.
He walked over to the entrance of the school, but Toshi wasn't there. As Enji continued to look hesitant at the entrance of the school, It was like an invisible border was there, telling him not to cross it or pass it. They had just gotten here, for Toshi to leave? He walked closer to the entrance of the school, 'Just go! What could possibly happen?'
Enji stepped one foot over the other, and was outside the school. Phew, nothing bad happend.
He continued to walk around the very barrier of the school, but still no Toshi.
As he was just about to make his way back, an old lady stopped him.
" Excuse me, young man. Do you think you can help me?" The old lady asked.
Her voice was raspy, as if she were smoking packs of cigarettes. She was hunched over while wearing a purple gown. Her feet didn't show and her face was as old as any other. " Sorry, can't I'm busy as is, ask someone else." Enji brushed the old lady off and continued to walk back to the entrance of the school. " Oh but please! I really need your help! I can’t do it by myself!" The old lady pressed on. Enji turned over to look at her. " Listen lady, I don’t give a flying fuck what you need help with. I'm fuckin........busy........"
Enji's whole body tensed as the old ladys body began to morph abnormally.
' Fuck do I look like? A white person?' ( A/N : no racism intended :3)
Enji began to run off to the entrance.
Even if it was good to have a nice fight, he wasn't in the mood for that.
" Come here!!! I just need your help!!!"
' Fuck! Its one of Lucifer's fuckin pets!'
Enji slid himself into the school, and ran over to everyone else.
" Where's Toshi!?"
" Oh! He's back in the dorms! He's fine now! Bakugos holding him at the moment, whats the matter?" Midoriya smiled at Enji.
" Great! But right now, theres a uhh.....how the fuck do I explain this??? Do you guys remember the dude Lucifer I was talking about???"
" Yeah? Why?"
" He takes people and mutates them so their quirk multiplys into many, basically making the quirk itself have a mine of its own. And right now, he unleashed them so he can find me and Toshi!" Enji breathed.
" So lemme guess, one found you and is on its way."
" Basically."

Midoriya faced palm himself. " So many villains, are you sure I can't take Bakugos place and hold Toshi instead? I want to be the greatest hero, yes, but give me a break! This is like the 150th one this week! Bakugo lives for this type of stuff everyday."
Everyone chuckled a little bit at Dekus frustration. " I suppose you can, but don't try to seduce him while we are gone~" Ashido teased. " YES! wait wha?"
Midoriya began to run his way to the dorm rooms. " Bakugo! Lemme take your place! Theres another Op villain and it's got your name on it!" Midoriya exclaimed. " For real!? Take him! But when I get back, I'm taking him back."
Bakugo picked Toshi up and put him in Midoriya's arms. " No matter how much i do it, he's always cold." Bakugo sighed as he put his hero suit on and ran out the dorm rooms.
Midoriya looked down to Toshi's face, he can see the very resemblance of his teacher. Maybe this time, just one time, he can tolerate waiting for All Might to come back.

" Alright! Where is it! I got this new move I want to try out!" Bakugo yelled with full confidence. " Ohh~ theres more of you? How lovely~" the old ladys voice was the same but the body? Its was like looking at your uncle while he sleeps. Oh lord. Everyone was a little tired out. With a quirk having a mind of its own? Cause other quirks to go haywire. They wouldn't work correctly at all. Like they were being forced to fight back against its host. Tokoyami was the perfect example. Dark shadow refused to listen, even to fight to stay alive. " i got this you extras." Bakugo launched himself upwards, and well, exploded the shit out of the monster quirk. But it easily reformed itself.
"s⃫u⃫c⃫h⃫ a⃫ w⃫o⃫n⃫d⃫e⃫r⃫f⃫u⃫l⃫ q⃫u⃫i⃫r⃫k⃫~ b⃫u⃫t⃫ i⃫ a⃫m⃫ h⃫e⃫r⃫e⃫ f⃫o⃫r⃫ s⃫o⃫m⃫t⃫h⃫i⃫n⃫g⃫ m⃫o⃫r⃫e⃫. s⃫o⃫m⃫e⃫t⃫h⃫i⃫n⃫g⃫......t⃫h⃫a⃫t⃫ i⃫s⃫ o⃫u⃫r⃫s⃫....."
"Shit.....what could you possibly want that you need?............FUCK OFF." Bakugo yelled as he spammed his quirk like he always would.
" Wait! Bakugo! If you get near it, your quirk will go haywire!!!" Kirishima yelled back to him.
" Dont you think i know that?!? I know what I got to do, Aim for the heart."
Bakugo pushed himself forward as fast as possible and launched himself straight through the monsters chest.
Bits and pieces scattered all over the place, but surprisingly Bakugo was clean.
" HAHAHA!!! EAT MY ASS!!!"
The monster went limb onto the floor, the pro heros, as always, get there at the last minute to take care of things.
Hawks, being the temporary No. 1 hero, he looked as though he ran an entire marathon and didn't sleep 5 days after that. 
Everyone was thanked and praised for their bravery. They all turned back to the dorms seemingly just fine and not injured.  " Hey deku! We're back!"
The green haired boys head perked up, with a sign of disbelief in his eyes.
" I wasn't warm enough...."
Everyone bursts out laughing, even Enji, though he did want to see his lovely sunflower again.
" watch this, YAGI!!!" 
Then, there was silence. Everyone almost forgot that Yagi was, indeed All Mights name.

*thump*

*Thump*

*THUMP*

a body flew its way into Enjis arms.
Instantly steam rising itself from both bodies. Enjis face went from happy, to discomfort. " Hey Toshi? Go get the room set up real quick, im gonna do something." Enji set the blonde down.
" Alright! But don't take too long!!"
And the boy left.
*sigh* " Listen, I haven't told you guys this yet, but I think it needs to be noted.
Toshi's quirk..........is slowly trying to freeze him to death.......thats why we both are basically inseparable from eachother. And the only reason why it happens, is because he refuses to use it by any means necessary. "
The whole class was silent. Pure shock could be shown on their faces.
" Heyyy, thats kinda like the movie Frozen! * GASP* are you gonna have to do a true loves kiss to bring him back?!?"
" KAMINARI!!!" Ashido bopped him on the head. The poor boy rubbed his head. " This is serious! We could lose All Might a second time if we aren't careful."
" Or, for good. And we don't want that." Bakugo stated. Enji turned his back completely and started walking his way to the dorm room. " see you guys in the morning."

They all scattered to their own place, getting ready for bed and what not, but obviously, that wasn't going to happen for the blonde, or the red head.
As Enji opened the door, his face began to show a maniacal smile.
" You ran off, ready for round 2?"

I've just, taken a little break. Motivation is not really up there, sorry if the story is a bit...........yeah.
But, nope, I refuse to discontinue this story. It just doesn't sit right with me. So, yup. More chapters will be on the way! (*ノωノ)
-Unity legend