Chapter 5

Toshi's pov

Everything hurt.
I don't know what happened, I was trying to help out Enji, knowing that it wasn't going to do jackshit. Then within mere seconds, blood was splatter everywhere and body parts were laying on the floor. Did...........did I do that? I limped my way over to Enji, seeing that he was limp himself on the floor. I dropped to his side. I used the rest of the voice I had to yell out his name, now I'm completely mute from my voice. Lucifer's pet is dead, that was for sure. I sat myself right next to Enji. My arms weren't broken, but I could barely pick myself up, why try holding up another person?
" HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! OH WHAT GOODIE!!!" My whole body tensed up as I heard the uncomfortablely familiar voice. " You finally used it! It took you long enough! Now we can began both of your new training!"
New training? For what?
" Your quirk All Might! I can see by the confusion on your face. Try using it again!" Lucifer grinned.
That was what obliterated his pet?
I tried rising my self from the floor, but my legs weren't doing any good.
What is my quirk anyway?
" You new quirk is kinda of like a combination of sorts of things. But to me, you're like a walking demon itself!" Lucifer giggled. " I'm excited! You have so many new abilities I want to see you do! Just be careful not to corrupt yourself, or you'll end up becoming just like my pet you killed. " Lucifer gazed at me.
A walking demon itself? My fear began to rise in my body, i clenched my fist as hard as I could. To end up looking like that thing?! " Ooooooooo, thats a new add on. Your eyes are darker than they usually are, try not to stress yourself out, maybe thats why they are like that.  But in my opinion, it makes you look a little more like All Might." Lucifer added.
He walked over to me and Enji. His henchmen were there too. Ah jeez...
" Take them to the nursery after this."
After this? After what? Within mere seconds I was held down to the floor.
" Don't worry, I promise to make this quick! Just, don't move to much." Thats when i began to hear something sizzling. " Its sucks that his body is used to the hell fire it projects. Guess you'll be the only one screaming, that's if you can." My body was held up tight. What are they........." I made them costume made, just for you both!" My shirt was being pulled up, thats when I felt the heat from the mental just inches away from my back. " Now you'll forever be marked, as the Symbol Of Peace!!!"

1..............
.
.
.
.
.
2..............
.
.
.
.
.
3............

*sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss*

I couldn't speak, the pain was unbearable. My mouth opened to say something, but nothing came out. I felt my blood from my back start to spill.
The tears from my eyes kept going and they wouldn't stop, no matter how much I tired, the pain wouldn't stop.
" Awww, i wish i had my camera with me. You face really shows how much pain your in." Lucifer smiled as he gently put his hand on my face.
" You can remove it now."
I felt the mental from my back be pulled away with sheer force, ripping away all of the burned skin that was attached to it.
Again, I tried to say something, but nothing came out. Why did i have to bear the burden to be awake through all this??? I tried to remove my eyes to look back at Enji. They did the same thing to him, but he was still out cold.
I felt my body be released from the grip I was held in, and fell into Lucifer's arms. I was too tired to move myself away. " Don't worry, you are done for the day. You can sleep now."
I felt myself be picked up and carried away. Away from Enji.............I tried to reach out to him,But he was no longer there. I could no longer keep my eyes open to see him. " Shhhhhhhh, just sleep little one. You're gonna need it."
I didn't want to sleep! I wanted to see Enji! " You'll see your boyfriend as soon as possible if you just sleep." I felt my head get patted.
'Ok'

No ones pov

The night was viciously cold for the poor boy. Enji was not there to help him sleep through the terrible night. Toshinori laid there on their bed, staring at the wall was the only thing he could do. He couldn't tell if it was morning, there were no windows in their room. Oh how much he'd give just to sit in the sun one more time. He had been locked in the room for days on end. He was givin food every so often as Lucifer pleased. And sometimes he'd be let out of his room to try on his new quirk. Along with brutal training waiting for him on the other end. Today however, was when he'll have the ability to see Enji again. He was unbelievably excited to see his only friend again. The only thing he wishes is that he has not changed. ' I really hope he's ok'
Toshi thought as he got up to sit.
Toshi had waited a few minutes until he had heard loud yelling and insufferable banging. " FUCK OFF!!!"
Toshinori's heart has never thumped so fast before. He got up from his bed, just inches away from their door. ' Please be Enji...' Toshi thought once more as he heard the robot voice give its granted access to his room. The light from the other side of the door shot brightly at his tired blue eyes. On the other side there was no one there? Toshi looked a little on each side of the door way.
' Enji?' Toshi signed as he looked out more from the doorway.
Toshi was only met with the firey redhead walking down the hallway as he was giving the finger to the henchmen that was supposed to walk him to their room. " FUCKING SHITHEADS!!!" he heard the redhead rant once more. Toshinori backed up into their room as far as he could, he was going to surprise his only friend with a big ol hug.
He waited as Enji made his way into their room. " Toshinori! Where-Oof!"
The redhead was greeted with a body slamming into his. It did hurt him for a second, but as if he cared about that.
The golden blonde hugged him as tight as he could, burying his face into the warm ones chest. " Ah, i missed you too. You pain in the ass." Enji laughed as he happily hugged the slimmer one back.
" And you've gained weight! You look less like a skeleton and more like a bulky human!" Enji acknowledged Toshinori.
Its been a while since the blonde felt the warmth of the other, and since he missed it so much, there was a high doubt that he was ever letting go.

The door shut behind them as they stood there on the floor, just hugging one another. That's until the redhead spoke. " What does it say? Mine says 'No. 1 hero'." Toshi's head perked up to look at his friend. ' I never looked, my back hurts too much.' He signed towards his friend. Enji grunted as his grip on Toshi lessens. " I want to see it. Is that alright with you?" The other spoke again.
Toshi had gave it thought. Thats when he got up from his warm paradise and sat on the redheads lap.
His back was facing him. 'I'm ok with it, just tell me what it says.' He signed to Enji once more. " Alright."
Enji had gently lifted the bland black shirt from Toshis body. He was trying his best to not let the other even feel a pinch of pain. He had lifted the shirt all the way from Toshis body and placed it next to him on the floor. He looked back to see the words burned into Toshinori's skin. " Symbol of Peace "
Enji sighed. The blonde gave a frustrated huff in response.
' Im tried of being called that, i didn't do anything to even earn that name. I'm not a symbol.' Toshi signed towards his friend.

Their ears had given in to the sweet sound of slince. With them still sat in their positions Toshi had turned over to Enji with a shocked look on his face.
" What is it?" The redhead questioned.
' Remember the first day we met?'
Enji nodded.
' How we didn't remember anything?'
Enji nodded again.
' What if all of this that is being told to us is true? We don't remember a thing about eachother or who we are, we had lives before this Enji!!!' Toshi signed.
' We don't even remember our own families. Or what our purpose is.' The blonde kept going.
' We need to get out of here, thats the only way we can truly find out who we are. Maybe i really am a Symbol of Peace and you are the No. 1 hero!'  The redhead stopped Toshi's hands from moving.
It all made sense, why they didn't know anything, they didn't even know their own names! The firey redhead looked back up towards his sunshine of a friend.  " how do we leave?" Enji frowned. ' I don't have a plan, but we'll think of something, when the time is right!'

Who knew that the experience for the time to be right was another 3 cruel months?

Ahahahhahahha, I've made yall wait long enough for this chapter 😅
But I felt like I needed to do a time skip just one more time. Either that or the story would be really long, and I dont have the fingers for that.
I hope you liked it!
-Unitylegend