Chapter XI

CHAEYOUNG

You still look as wonderful as the last time I saw you dancing. You must be really nervous before the curtains opened but still, you did a great job. An elegant swan, everyone calls you that, they're right. you really are one. Bambam's doing a great job on supporting you too. I'm happy for you, Minari.

*Phone Buzzing

"Yah! Smol bean where are you?! exhibits starting! you don't wanna miss the opening do you?!" an angry Tzuyu greeted on my phone that made me go back to reality.

I'm on my own now.

"I'm on my way, Tzu." I said and hurriedly went out of the theater room.

Fast Forward

"Wow, this place is amazing, cub." 

I'm now with Nayeonie and Tzuyu. We're showing my cousin around the exhibit room and I'm glad she seemed to like the place.

"So, where is my painting located, Cubbie?" she asked and I just laughed at her. She's really excited to see her own face. As expected with my self- proclaimed "pretty unnie". 

"It's there on the far left of the room, unnie. It's  there in the center of some other paintings." I said and lead the way.

"I can't wait to see it!" she said as she clapped her hands and looked at Tzuyu.

"Uhh.. unnie, you're staring at my friend for a while now." I said that made her look at me with a smirk.

uh oh.. This unnie is thinking of something again.

"Cub, your friend here looks really pretty.." she said and paused to look at Tzuyu even further.

"Do you want to be the model of our airlines?" Tzuyu and I's face looked shocked with the sudden offer.

"Are you serious about that, unnie?" i asked and Tzuyu nodded her head.

"Do I look like I'm bluffing?" she countered.

"Uhhmm... can I think about it miss? I mean I have to talk to my parents about that first." Tzuyu said with her shakey voice.

Unnie just nodded her head and gave Tzuyu her calling card. This unnie really. So business minded.

After that little job offering between Tzuyu and unnie we continued to walk down the corridor and saw Sana unnie looking at a painting of a squirrel with a huge chestnut on its head.

I stopped on my tracks and the other two looked at the direction I'm looking.

"Isn't that Sana unnie, Chaeng?" Tzuyu asked. After being friends with Sana unnie, Tzuyu also had opened up on her a bit. Although, everytime they talk it's all comes down to Tzuyu teasing the older.

"Yeah, let's go say hi." I said and headed her way.

"Wait up, who's Sana, Chaeng" Nayeonie asked and I explained how I met the girl and we continued to walk to where Sana unnie is.

"Nice. A squirrel watching a squirrel. Isn't it cute?" Tzuyu said that made Sana unnie turned around. 

I stiffled a laugh when I saw Sana unnie blushed on what Tzuyu said.

"Yah! Yoda!" Sana unnie said. her anger visibly showing.

"What, Squirrel?" Tzuyu said and laughed.

"Okay enough teasing guys." I said. Sana unnie tried to calm down and just faced me.

"This place is quite cool, Chaeng. I like the paintings." She said.

"Of course you do. There's a painting of you right there." Tzuyu pointed the squirrel on the back.

aannd before these two succumb to another argument, I just introduced Nayeonie to Sana.

"Oh, Nice to meet you Miss Nayeon." Sana said and shook my cousin's hand.

"You too, Sana and please just call me Nayeon. You don't have to be so formal." Nayeonie smiled and I saw Sana stared at her for a bit.

"Nayeonie here, Sana unnie, is the face I drew for my painting that's why I asked her to come see it herself." I said proudly.

"Oh, really? I haven't seen your work yet. Can we see it now, Chaeng?" Sana said and Nayeonie nodded saying she hasn't seen it too.

"Sure, let's go now unnie."

"Wait up." Sana unnie said and walked across the room.

I widened my eyes when I saw Mina and her boyfriend Bambam here. I thought they won't come since the ballet performance is done.

I was deep in my thoughts that I didn't realize they're already in front of us.

Nayeonie looked at me confused.

"Mind if I tag them along, Chaeng?" Sana unnie asked.

I shooked my head and gave her my best smile to hide the nervousness I feel.

"It's been a while since I last seen you, Chaeyoung-ssi." Bambam said. I saw Mina tugging his shirt as if telling him to stop talking.

i just smiled and walked to our destination.

As we arrived the painting area...

"Aren't you gonna introduce me to them, cub?" I heard Nayeonie said.

I turned my back and saw Mina and Bambam looking at Nayeonie.

They must be confused since Nayeonie is the one in the painting.

I was about to explain to them when Nayeonie interferred.

"Well, then let me introduce myself. 

I'm Im Nayeon. Chaeyoung's girfriend."

WHAT THE ACTUAL F**K?!

 ---------------------------------------------

a/n: HERE IT GOES~