CHAPTER III

The next day

Chaeyoung's POV

I woke up due to my annoying alarm.

'Why the hell did I set it at 6am again?' I thought.

Well, whatever~
I just fixed my things and got ready for school.

@Seoul Nat'l University

I was walking my way to my first class and took a seat at the chair near the window on my left. After a few moments the prof came and started the class.

30 minutes later

I was taking down notes when someone barged in panting "sorry I'm late!!" The girl said. Me and the rest of the class can't help but laugh at her.

Causing her to glare at us. Until...

"Yoo Jeongyeon-shi" our prof said. Jeongyeon looked at him.

"This is not the first time you were late for some unknown reason." Prof sighed then continued
"But please check yourself up before sprinting here like an Olympic runner, okay?"

"Nice ostrich slipper noona!" Our classmate Jackson yelled bringing the whole class into fits of laughter.

"Aish, shut it people!" Jeongyeon unnie said. Walking in her seat next to me like she did nothing wrong.

"Hi unnie!" I said smiling.

"Hey shorty" she said and pinch my nose.

Jeongyeonnie is our class' "older sister" cause she's 4 years older than us. Yep she repeated A LOT. But I don't judge her she got a reason, maybe. And besides she's a good friend too.

Time skip
@lunch

I was sitting on a bench eating my food in the back of our school. Tzu texted me she can't be with me during lunch because she'll be discussing things in her club. She's in that photography one.

While eating, someone spoke behind me.

"I know you'll be here. You're not with chou tho?" the girl said.

"Uhh... Yeah.

What brings you here Mina?" I said

"Can't I be here? I thought I'm still welcome here." She asked

"Well, of course you are. We're still friends... I think" I said while whispering the last part.

"Thanks chae!" She smiled and sat next to me.

She opened her bag and faced me,

"I've got puddings! You want some chae?" She offered to me

"Yeah sure. Thanks" I smiled in return and we ate happily.

Suddenly her phone vibrated.
"I need to take this" she said.

"Go ahead" I answered

While she was walking further to have a little privacy I can't help but to look at her back and think,

What is this? We're talking like nothing ever happened to us. Is this alright? She seemed not affected or anything now.

6 months since the break up and you seemed so bright talking to me now Mina. I guess deciding to be just friends is the best choice for us after all.

She then looked back at me and smiled as I returned one to her.

------------------------------------------------------
Hi everyone! Thanks to all of you who took time to read this little work of mine.
I hope you enjoy this :)
A little short for an update, I know. next chap will be michaeng's little past.
See you there ;)