~Flower Petals~

~Kise P.O.V.~

I watched as Kurokocchi walked off with my crush... well. Kuroko wanted me to ask Kagami if he remembered him. And I told him to find out if Aomine liked anyone. That's what Kuroko drug me off to talk about a minute ago.

"So... Kagamicchi. Do you remember Kurokocchi?" I asked as he was doing pull-ups.

He was counting them as he did them so I didn't have to

"Remember him? 17 What are you talking about? 18"  he asked as he counted.

"Hmm... he told me not to tell you if you didn't remember... but I guess I'll help you out... in December, there was a party at Haizaki's place. You were there. He wasn't invited but... he went anyways. He figured no one would notice if he was there or not." I explained to him, hoping that he might remember something.

I didn't go to that party. I don't really like Haizaki. I never really talked to him. But I have seen him around. He's a complete asshole. I feel bad for whoever teamed up with him...

"A party? 23 I remember the party... 24... but I don't exactly remember... 25... what happened there. 26... I was drunk... 27..." he explained.

I rolled my eyes. Of course he was... I always hated drinking.

"Well I know Kurokocchi doesn't really leave much on an impression on most people. But please try to remember. He's really hurting because of you, ya know?" I huffed as I checked the timer.

He had 1 minute left.

"39... Because of me? 40... Come on dude... 41... don't mess with me like that.... 42... I'll feel bad... 43..."

"Sorry. By the way your timer is up. You got 44 in five minutes. My turn." I said.

He hopped down and took the paper and timer.

"Okay. I'll try to remember something. But no promises... now go!" He said as he started the timer.

I counted in my head. I didn't talk to him while doing this though... because I would lose count...

I ended up with 45. One more than Kagamicchi. We switched stations every 10 minutes. To make things more fun, me and Kagamicchi made things a contest to see who came out with a better final score. He was actually pretty fun to be around. I see why Aominecchi hangs out with him all the time.

Soon class was over. We headed back into the changing rooms before the bell rung.

"Hey... did you find anything out?" I asked as I walked up to Kurokocchi."

He nodded.

"He doesn't like anyone. He says that relationships are a waist of time and that he doesn't plan on getting into one any time soon unless someone REALLY strikes his interest though... also. Good news. All those rumors that you hear about him are false. He's only ever slept with one person. But he refuses to tell me who it is. So he's not a hoe." Kuroko informed me.

Kuroko would be able to tell if he was lying or not... so I didn't question it. That made me feel good. From what I had heard, Aominecchi slept around a lot. But I'm thankful that they were just rum-