~A Big Heart~

~Kise P.O.V.~

It was finally Monday. I called Haizaki Saturday morning to see what he needed to tell me. And apparently Aomine was picking a fight with him. How stupid. I never realized just how childish he was. It's amazing how blind love makes you.

~phone call flashback~

"Yeah, right after you left Aomine came up to me and started clowning me for being with you. He even punched me in the face. I couldn't believe him." Haizaki spoke out in disbelief of his friends actions.

I was in utter disbelief as well. Why would Aomine do that? I didn't realize he was flat out homophobic. Maybe that's why he's been so weird since I told him how I felt about him.

"What? That's crazy! I'm so sorry Haizakicchi." I whined sweetly to him.

"Haha! It didn't hurt that bad. I just thought you should know what kind of person he was.."

~Flashback Over~

I shut my locker door to reveal Aomine on the other side of the locker. I squinted my eyes and curled my nose.

"What do YOU want!?" I huffed out.

"Hey, can we talk!?" The taller male questioned.

I felt myself getting angry... no we couldn't talk. What was wrong with this guy!? I can't believe he has the fucking nerve right now...

I've never been mad at someone like this before. It feels weird and out of character. But I couldn't help it.

~Aomine P.O.V.~

I wanted to talk to Kise about Haizaki and what Haizaki was up to. I had a video of the entire interaction that someone took at the party and sent to me. I knew after his surgery I'd never have a chance with him again. But I still didn't want him to be toyed with by that sociopath.

"No!! For what!? Your homework!?" He grumbled out.

"No? That's no-" I was cut off by the sound of Kise slamming his locker back open.

He scrambled through his belongings angrily until he pulled out a piece of paper.

"This!? I'm guessing it's what you came for!! You've done nothing but use me our entire lives and I'm fucking done with it!! And done with you!" He shouted out.

He started tearing my homework up. He'd rip it in half and then in half again. And again. And again. And again.

I watched as he ripped my homework in frustration. What did I do?

"AND NOW!! AFTER EVERYTHING I'VE DONE FOR YOU, AFTER YEARS OF ASKING NOTHING IN RETURN, YOU WANNA PUNCH AND START SHIT WITH THE GUY I LIKE!!???" He continued screaming, just getting louder by the second.

I stood there wide eyed and in shock. I didn't know Kise had it in him to act like this. I found it weirdly attractive.

"YOU COULD HAVE JUST SAID YOU WERE FUCKING HOMOPHOBIC WHEN I TOLD YOU HOW I FELT, YA KNOW!!!??? WOULD HAVE SAVED A LOT OF MY TIME WRITING THESE ESSAYS FOR YOU!!!" He kept going as he pulled out more of my homework and continued ripping it.