~Aomine's Visit~

~Kuroko P.O.V.~

After school I ended up catching the bus to Kise-Kun's house. Which meant I had to ride with Aomine-Kun. Something about his presence made me mad. He was hurting my bestfriend and he didn't even know.

But suddenly out of the corner of my eye I noticed him staring at me. I looked back at him and stared into his eyes with a blank expression as I cocked my head to the side like a puppy. He looked puzzled, like he was trying to figure something out.

"Can I help you, Aomine-Kun?" I questioned him.

He just nodded before finally opening his lips to speak.

"Who is Ryouta in love with?" He questioned me.

I let out a sigh and closed my eyes as I debated on telling him. But in the end, I decided against it. It wasn't my place. And Kise-Kim would be pretty upset with me.

"I'm not sure." I lied to him, opening my eyes to look back at him.

I knew if I had just said that I couldn't tell him he'd try to get it out of me somehow, so it was best to just act dumb about it.

"Oh. Okay. Well I think I might know who it is." He admitted, starting to sit up straight.

My eyes widened a little bit. He knew? I want to be nervous about him knowing but this might actually help Kise-Kun if he knew.

"Really? Who?" I asked him, trying to act intrigued.

He nodded.

"I believe it's you... which really sucks, ya know? Me and him have never been that close, despite being neighbors our whole lives. But. I really don't like seeing him hurt like this." He told me in a sorta hurt voice.

When I say I almost bursted out laughing... But I held myself together and just let out a small "oh..." as I put my head back down, giving my attention back to my phone. I was done talking about this with that giant monkey.

I think he tried talking to me more. But in all honesty I was blocking him out.

Not too long after that, we arrived at the bus stop. I got off and Aomine-Kun followed behind me, along with a couple other kids.

Kise-Kun's house was down the street so it was about a two minute walk from the bus stop. And since Aomine-Kun lives right next to him. Guess who I had gotten stuck walking with the whole time.

After another two minutes of completely ignoring him I walked up to Kise-Kun's door and rung the door bell. His mom was the one that answered and her face lit up with a soft smile when she saw me but a look of shock when she looked directly behind me.

I was confused at first until I turned around to see Aomine-Kun towering over me. I let out a sigh.

"Hello Mrs. K." He said to her.

"We're here to check on Ryouta." He continued.

Her face of shock turned into a small frown.

"That's great! I'm sure he would love to see you. Just wait here for a minute. Kuroko, can I speak to you?" She questioned, pulling me inside.