~The Party~Pt. 1.~

~Aomine P.OV.~

I looked around my house, making sure that everything was set up nicely and properly for the party. Kagami was already here. He came early to help me set up. Satsuki was supposed to come but she must be late.

"Okay so snacks, the non alcoholic drinks, pizza is on the way. And you got the beer keg in your car. And now I just have to figure out what my parents did with the key to their liquor cabinet." I listed off, making sure that everything was ready.

"Oh and probably put up all of your valuables so they don't get broken or stained." Kagami added on.

I rolled my eyes jokingly. "Duh Kagami. This isn't my first party." I chuckled

I helped Kagami bring in the beer keg and we got the few remaining things set up. I looked at the time. People were about to start showing up any second and the pizza isn't here yet. Just as I had that thought though I heard the doorbell ring.

I rushed to it and swung open the door and there was the delivery guy. I paid and tipped him and then took the 15 boxes of Dominoes pizza and tried my best to get it to the kitchen without dropping it.

"Thanks for the help Kagami." I spat out sarcastically.

He just came over and opened a pizza box, taking a slice.

"Anytime." He responded jokingly with an eye roll.

I wonder what time Ryouta would be here. Or Kise. I've spent so long calling him Ryouta that Kise just sounds weird to me. But oh well.

A few minutes later I heard a knock on the door. I opened it to see the rest of my friend group. Except Haizaki.

"Hello Daiki." Akashi hummed as he walked in, holding a few bottles of alcohol.

Him and the rest of my friends flooded in, each all bringing their own little party favors.

"So where is Haizaki?" I questioned.

"He said he had to pick up his date so he drove separate from us. Apparently he wants it to be a surprise." Midorima responded as he pushed up his glasses.

"Who's his date?" Kagami jumped into the conversation, swinging an arm around my shoulder.

"Not sure. He said he wanted it to be a surprise." Murasakibara repeated for our friend since Kagami is deaf apparently.

I just nodded and changed the topic, not thinking anything of this "surprise" while we waited for more people. Suddenly my door swung open violently. We all turned our heads to see my pink haired friend panting in this short teal, glittery dress

"Sorry I'm late. I meant to help you set up. But I got distracted." She told me.

She was carrying her heals by the straps on two fingers. Did this dumbass run here?

I just chuckled "you're fine Satsuki. Join us." I told her.

I didn't necessarily expect her to be on time.

She did as told and came over to my group of friends.

"Hello boys. It's been awhile since I've seen you guys." She smiled, giving Kagami a hug.