~A Date to the Party~

~Haizaki P.O.V.~

It was lunch time Thursday. Yesterday at gym I followed Kagami and Aomine when they went to talk and decided to listen in on their little conversation. Interesting.

I've been bored and haven't really caused much chaos recently. I think I can cut loose a little bit now.

I waited for Kise to step out of the lunch line. And just as he did I grabbed him and pulled him to the side.

"Hey! What are you doing—?" He yelped out

"Sorry, I just had to get you away from everyone." I smiled innocently.

"I'm sure you know me, my names Haizaki. I'm not sure how comfortable you feel talking about it. But I'm friends with Aomine and he told me what happened between you two." I started off, changing my smile to more of a frown.

He looked to the side. He was relatively unfazed. However something was bothering him about it. Not that I cared. I just continued.

"Well um. The truth is. Im actually gay as well. And I haven't known any gay students. But the party at Aomine's house is tomorrow and I was wondering if you'd like to go with me?" I asked him.

Truth was, I wasn't gay at all. Not even in the slightest. But I saw this as an opportunity.

He looked a little hesitant.

"I know you've probably heard some bad things about me. But trust me! That was the older me. I'm trying to change. I can even show you my behavior record, I haven't been in trouble in months." I tried to convince him.

"Uhh. Sure. Why not?" He agreed "Can I go eat lunch now? I apologize, my friend is waiting on me." He said.

I just nodded "of course, get going.." I started before pinching his buttcheek. "...baby" I finished off.

He didn't give me much of a reaction and just started walking. She was kinda boring. He had a very feminine face though. I could see how a man like Aomine could be attracted to him. I might even have to admit his eyelashes are so long and pretty.

I started walking back to my table as well and sat down between Midorima and Akashi.

"Where have you been?" Aomine questioned me.

"Oh no where. Was just talking to a friend." I responded before pulling out my phone.

~Ryouta P.O.V.~

Truth was Haizaki terrified me. I was more scared of what would happen if I said no. I'm not an idiot. I know what kind of person Haizaki is. And I fully intend on going to the party and then never speaking to him again.

I sat my tray of food down at my table with Kuroko. We were pretty much each others only friends so it was just the two of us at the table.

"You'll never believe what just happened." I said to Kurokocchi as I took my seat.

He looked to me and lifted an eyebrow as he slurped down some noodles.

"Do tell." He hummed.

"Haizaki just asked me to be his date to Aomine's party tomorrow." I spewed out.