~See You Around Ryouta~

~Kise P.O.V.~

"Hey. Kise. You're pwetty good at dis stuff wite? You do it for me." Aominecchi demanded as he handed me the paper.

My face lit up and I smiled. I get to help Aominecchi!!!

I quickly did it, making ever so different changes and trying to change the hand writing to match my fwiends!

I'm Kise Wyouta! And I'm the smartest kid I'm my class. I'm only year 1 but mommy says I'll do great things! I can alweady do 3th grade stuff!

At wecess I handed Aominecchi the paper, with a big smile on my face.

"Hewe you go Aominecchi! I did it just as you asked!"

He snatched the papew and examined it.

"You'we pwetty good Kise. How about you awways do my homewowk?" He questioned.

"That sounds gweat!" I cheered.

And from that point on, I've done Aominecchi's homework along with mine evewy night... Since we live wite next to each other... I give it to him evewy morning at the bus stop so we don't get caught in class...

~Flashback Over~

"Here you go Aominecchi..." I sighed as I handed over his paper.

"Thanks. Where were you this morning?" He asked me.

"I woke up late and missed the bus. Sorry." I said nervously as I pushed up my glasses.

"Whatever. I'll give you tonight's homework on the bus. And it looks like you got my handwriting down perfectly. Cool. Well see you around Ryouta." He said before walking off with his stack of papers.

I watched as he walked away, frowning. Why did I ever agree to this? I mean it's not that I mind doing his work. It's easy... I can get mine and his work done no problem... but if I knew that it was gonna hurt my heart this badly... I never would have agreed...

I love him...

I turned away and walked to my class... even though I was in the same grade as Aominecchi, which was 11th, I was taking college level classes...

I came in and sat down. There were only 3 people in this class including me. There aren't very many smart students... but our school is fairly large.

I tried to think of what class Aomine was in right now. It would be Algebra 2... right? Yeah. And his homework was with LOG shit. So I guess I'll write some notes down for him.

I had a separate notebook just for Aomine that I gave him when he had a test or the finals came around so he could cheat since he didn't actually know any of this stuff. I don't want him to fail... because then we won't graduate together...

I started writing down all the equations in his handwriting. Which wasn't as good as mine. I usually wrote in cursive, and he couldn't even read cursive, let alone write it.

My teacher came in. Today was just a review day for the test and I already knew everything... so I didn't bother with listening and just kept writing notes for Aominecchi.

Class was soon over. I had this teacher all day since he was the only college level teacher. And I was at college level in all subjects. The only time I didn't have him was for electives. Which I chose Gym for both of my electives because Aominecchi was in those classes...

I guess since today was just a review day for all my classes I got to slack off all day...

I walked into Gym about 2 classes later and my eyes darted straight towards Aominecchi... He was so hot... I caught myself staring and looked around to make sure no one else caught it... god I'm such a dweeb. I literally only had 1 friend.

I jumped as I felt a tap on my shoulder. There he is now...

"Oh. Hey Kurokocchi..." I sighed.

"You gawking over Aomine-Kun again?" He asked as he sat down on the bleachers. I chuckled nervously.

"Hah... you know me..." I sighed.

"It's fine... but look at his bestfriend. Kagami-Kun is so hot too..."

And there you have it... the two most unpopular kids in school were attracted to the two most popular boys in school... Kagami Taiga and Aomine Daiki...

Of course they had their little group. But you almost never saw Aomine without Kagami or vice-versa.

"At least. You actually get to talk to Aomine..." he sighed.

"What? For like 3 minutes a day so he can take his homework and then just give me more to do? I'd rather be in your situation to be honest..." I admitted.

"I don't really even have a situation. I just admire him from afar... I still can't believe he doesn't remember me..." Kuroko sulked.

"Well not to be rude but you don't exactly leave an impression on people...." I teased.

He playfully hit me and I laughed.

The bell then rung and everyone went into the changing rooms. I grabbed my red t-shirt and yellow short and then started stripping.

"No homo Kise-Kun. But I don't get why your not popular. You're hot and you even got a six pack. I don't see how you don't get swooned over..."

I flushed pink.

"You think so? Maybe it's just because I'm a nerd..." I chuckled insecurely as I pulled on my shirt.

"Oh well. Come on, get your shoes and let's head out there." He said and playfully hit me again.

"I'm coming!" I huffed out, pulling on my shoes and tying them...

I turned around to take one last took at Aominecchi, whom I had secretly been keeping an eye on since we got in here.

His muscles were so defined and he was so sexy... I wonder what it would feel like to run my hand down his body...

"Stop checking him out and let's go" he whispered so no one could hear, grabbing my wrist and pulling me along.

"Yeah. Sorry Kurokocchi. I'm coming..." I said, looking towards the floor and following behind him.

Why was I so in love with him? We barely talk. If I didn't do his homework we would never even see each other except for at the bus stop, since we are neighbors...