My Long and Terrible Past

Gogo's POV

It's been one month that I'm schooling here at SFIT and I kind of like it. Being new is not so bad after all. Just mingle to others to make friends. And guess what, I was officially on their group. Yes!

But I'm sometimes worried about myself. If last year I had an friend who became my enemy, now I have another rebel. I don't know why Abigail is trying to ruin my friendship with Hiro. Is it because she loves him to death? I don't know about that.

Speaking of Hiro, I was always stuck with him all day this month. Sometimes at lunch, we eat together at the bridge. We sometimes talk about stuff or do our homework. Each day, I get to know him more. One time he said to me that he really loves going to bot fights when he was in first year. Until his brother showed the lab, he got interested and enrolled here.

And each day, I get addicted to him. At least Honey Lemon kept our secret safe. I knew I would trust her. Every Friday, I hang out in her house and tell everything to her. She also tells me about Tadashi and her being together. My mom allowed me to be with her after school since she was a good girlfriend to me and my time limit is until quarter to six.

Today, I am walking down the hallways because it's lunch time. I stopped by locker to drop my things and went to the cafeteria. I fell in line and someone called me. I looked at the back and I saw Hiro. I waved to him and he walked over to me.

"So, where do you want to have lunch?" he asked me.

"Here, maybe?" I answered.

He beamed at me and said, "Fine."

We walked over to our table and I can see Tadashi, Honey Lemon, Fred and Wasabi talking. They saw us coming over and greeted us. We also greeted them back. I saw down beside Honey and ate my lunch silently.

"So how's your day, Go Go?" inquired Honey Lemon.

"Great. You?"

"Never been better!" she chirped.

After thirty minutes, we finished lunch and we went to our separate ways. And again with Hiro. Yeah, we're going to the bridge again. I really love the view and also the cherry blossoms falling. I wonder what they will look like at nighttime.

I looked down at the still river. I can see my refection clearly. Correction: Our reflection. I love this.

"What's the most terrible past that you had, Go Go?" Hiro asked me to break of the silence.

"My terrible past?" I echoed some of his words. He nodded. My most terrible past is very terrible. No, a disaster! But I guess I should tell him, right? I'm sure he won't tell anyone.

"Well, I guess I could tell you but on one condition," I uttered.

"What is the condition?"

I leaned closer to his ear and whispered, "Don't tell anyone."

"I won't," he promised.

"It all began," I started. "when I was in eighth grade, there was a night party in school. It was a school activity so everyone is obliged to come. I had a friend of mine who is technically my best friend. His name is Kevin Griffin."

"Wait, you had a best friend?" Hiro interrupted. "A boy best friend?"

"Uh, yeah," I replied.

"Anyways," I pursued. "We've been best friends since fifth grade. So, here we are in our classroom, having fun. And there are cocktails lined up in a table. My mom said that I won't drink because maybe something bad will happen."

"What happened to your friend?" he asked.

"He said that he wanted to try and he did. After one drink, he started to drink more until he got really, really drunk. He came to me and said that he wants to make out with me. I was shocked that he has this bad attitude."

"What's that?"

"He tried to rape me," I said in a low voice. Hiro gasped. Tears started falling into my eyes. Hiro wrapped his arms around me.

"That's okay," Hiro said, cheering me up.

"It's fine because," I continued as I pulled away from the hug. "My teacher heard him and grabbed me. She said that I need to go home right away."

I paused. "So that's why we moved here. To get rid of him." Tears are continuously flowing through my cheeks. Hiro wiped them and lifted my chin. After that, he hugged me tightly, trying to comfort me.

"Don't worry," he muttered. "Your secret's safe with me."

"Thanks," I told him. That was my most horrible, terrible and dangerous past that I don't want to tell anyone. That's why you don't want to toy with my feelings.

We pulled away and  I checked my watch. Ten minutes before time.

"We should better go to class now," I said.

There, we walked together going to our next class. I just hope that he will not follow me here or do the same this school year.

~☀~☀~☀~☀~☀~

Happy new year everyone! What's your New Year's Resolution? 'Cause I don't have one!

Don't forget to:

☀Vote

☀Comment

☀Check out my other stories and:

☀Follow me (Your choice.)