A Night to Remember

Still haven't killed by Umbra yet. So I can update until she arrives and let me falter.

Cheerie-o!

~☀~☀~☀~☀~☀~  

~Saturday, Single February the 14th~

Third Person's POV

Honey Lemon and Gogo set a schedule that they will meet on Honey's house after lunch since the dance starts by 6 o'clock sharp. Gogo's very anxious that she haven't found a partner but she thought positively that she can find someone to dance with tonight. She'd just hope.

She also wondered why Hiro haven't asked someone yet. She also never knew if he had a partner. Gogo never heard him ask anyone to be his partner on the dance.

Time flew for Honey Lemon and Gogo as they prepared themselves for the dance. As promised, Ella and her sister, Mika, helped them. They did many things like mani-pedis, putting on the make-up and dress up with the dresses they bought. Honey Lemon looked amazing on her pink and yellow dress. So as Gogo on her lavender dress. Before they left the house, she took one more advice from Honey Lemon. Alas, they we're ready to go. Gogo really hopes everything will go perfectly as planned.

On the other hand, the Hamada brothers were also busy preparing themselves along with Wasabi and Fred at the same time the girls were preparing. All of them wore their best suits they could ever wear yet. Tadashi noticed that Hiro was tying his necktie wrong. He sighed. He helped his brother tie it. When they were about to leave, Hiro forgot something so he went back up. He get the paper that was on his desk and read it. He took a deep breath and hoped that what he planned for her will be perfect.

"Hiro," his Aunt Cass called. "Your ride's here."

He tucked the paper inside his suit. "I'll be right down."

He went down as fast as he could. "Have fun!" said Aunt Cass as she gave him a hug and pulled away. She turned around and before leaving the café, Hiro gave his aunt one "last hug."

~

The gang arrived at same time. As always, the boys hopped out their ride first. Tadashi then saw his girlfriend and walked over to her. Hiro's eyes searched everywhere for Gogo since Abigail's not around yet. He looked at his left. She was not there. He looked at his right but she's still not there. When he looked front, his eyes sparkled in astonishment because she already found the girl of his dreams.

"Gogo," he called to her. As he did, she turned around and Gogo saw Hiro. They both smiled and walked to each other.

"Hi, Hiro," she said awkwardly.

He examined her from top to bottom. "You look," he started and looked at her straight on the eyes.

Gogo hung her head low. "Horrible, I know," she said.

He shook his head and lifted her chin. "You look beautiful," he finished and corrected her. Gogo's cheeks turned red. So is Hiro's.

Since Abigail's not around yet and no one really knows that she is his partner, he thought that he'd ask her before the dance. For the past few weeks, he wasn't ready but now he is.

"Gogo," he called for her attention. "Can I ask you something?"

"Uh, you just asked me something," she teased. He scowled and she laughed. "Just kidding! So, you were saying?"

"I know it's kinda late but," he said. "But will you be my partner at the dance?"

"Hiro, I, uh, you know," she stuttered and bit her lip. He was never late to ask her, right? After all, she doesn't have a pair. Plus it's her first time to go to a school dance. She must not miss it for the world, right? "Yes," she answered simply. "Yes, I will." Hiro grinned with glee. I guess saying a "yes" to someone you love is easy, thought Gogo.

"Shall we go?" asked Hiro. She nodded in reply. He beamed at her and Gogo's cheeks heated up again. He took her hand and walked in the school's gymnasium.

As they entered, Hiro was surprised to see Abigail. Abiagil was dumbfounded to see Gogo on his side but she covered it with a fake smile.

"Hiro," she said suspiciously. "I've been waiting for you! Now, come on. The dance is about to start."

Thinking fast, Hiro made an excuse. "Actually Abigail, I already asked Gogo before you."

Hearing this, Gogo spoke, "But I thought that—" Hiro nudged her lightly and gave her a look of trust. She slowly nodded, getting a hint of what Hiro's talking about. She turned to Abigail and told her instead, "That's right. Hiro already asked me before you. So why would you take him away from me?"

Abigail gasped and her eyes widened in shock and disbelief. She can't believe that she was fooled by Hiro by asking her and now telling her that he had already asked someone before her. How dare he? thought Abigail. Shaking her head, she headed for the door and went somewhere to have a good cry. Hiro and Gogo watched her in dismay. How could he do this to me? Abigail thought.

"Hey, you two," someone called to them. Hiro turned around and saw Wasabi, Fred, Honey Lemon and his brother waiting for them. They all met up.

"Guess who had a partner already," said Fred.

Hiro smiled. "It took a while for me to choose."

Tadashi chuckled. "Come on, then. Get a partner and dance." Just like that, he and Honey Lemon went to the dance floor.

Hiro was about to go there when he stopped short and walked back to Gogo.

"Can I have this dance, Gogo?" he offered.

"I would love to," she responded. "But I really don't know how to dance. Trust me."

"How can you learn when you don't know how to do it?" he retorted. Gogo was about to speak in defense but she closed it. Hiro smirked and pulled Gogo to the dance floor.

"Hiro, I—" she spoke up but Hiro shushed her. Without warning, Hiro wrapped his hand on Gogo's waist. She blushed so hard and took a deep breath.

"Nervous?" he asked. She nodded in response.

"Truth is," she told him. "I've never been to school dances before. So technically, this is my first time yet."

"Really?"

"Really."

What she didn't know that they were already dancing. Gogo was having a hard time copying Hiro's steps but since she is smart, she memorized the dance in no time at all. Honey glanced at her and she caught her eye. Honey grinned and Gogo sent her a little wave. Her attention was again to Hiro's and her eyes are locked to his.

They stopped dancing and Gogo asked him, "Why did we stop?"

"Did you enjoy it?" asked Hiro.

She scoffed. "Of course not!" Hiro raised an eyebrow. "I'm just joking, Hiro. Of course, I did."

Hiro grinned. "I'm glad you did." He grabbed her arm and headed for the door.

"Where are we going?" inquired Gogo.

"You know," he hinted. Gogo nodded, getting a hint on where they are going.

They are going to that one place they'd rather be like always.

~☀~☀~☀~☀~☀~  

Don't forget to:

☀Vote

☀Comment

☀Check out my other stories and:

☀Follow me (Your choice.)