Be Inspired and Inspire Others (Aurora's Last Words)

Media: The Second Theme Song "Rather Be by Pentatonix" and the Top 10 Hirogo books of "What's Hot" (Congrats if your book made it!)

Do you believe in a saying "Everything must end."? If you do, then face it:

Rather Be [A HiroGo Fanfic] has ended! If you're going to ask for a sequel, sorry but there's no sequel to this story! It has already an epilogue, so why bother to have a sequel? I am planning to but it will take me another 5 months to one year to finish it because school will be coming and as a high school student, I'm kinda flooded with homework and tests since every quarter we take two exams.

If it wasn't for your love and support for this book, I couldn't have finished this one. You truly are the ones who pushed me to update and finish this one. Your countless votes, comments, and adding this story to your reading lists made me very happy and smile every time I received a notification from this story. I will not mention any names of my top voters and commentators because you guys are a lot.

The one who truly inspired me to make a Hirogo fanfic was iLoveCartoonTillEnd. If I remember few months ago after I watched the movie, I searched for a Big Hero 6 story and I automatically found one here in Watty. Her story, "In Love With My Best Friend," was the FIRST Hirogo story I've ever read in the Hirogo history. After reading a few chapters, I decided that I should make one, too. Vanessa (Did I just say her rp name?), thanks so much! Keep on writing stories and inspire them to make one of their own!

If I inspired you to make your own Hirogo story, your welcome. I'm glad that I became part of your inspirations to make it. Always remember that writing something is impossible when you don't have inspiration.

Also, if you're a Filipino, check out DiamondSplash04. She's one of my Watty and FB friend. I haven't read her stories yet but I suggest you check her out.

Now, that this book has ended, I believe you have spotted some typos and grammatical errors, am I right? It's okay. I will proofread this for future Wattpaders to read this one.

Now, what are you going to do? The book already ended.

Cry?

Nope. Don't do it.

These are my top two answers:

1. Check my profile for some "sick" stories I made. If you don't want to go there, I can give you a list and search them. These are listed from the date I created them.

•A Jelsa Story (Discontinued)

•High School with the Big Eight (Discontinued)

•Rather Be [A HiroGo Fanfic] (Completed)
-This is already the book I'm writing on. So far, so good, eh?

•All I Want For Christmas is You [A HiroGo One-Shot] (Christmas Special)

•Be My Valentine (A HiroGo Short Story) [Valentine's Day Special]

•Into the Woods [Jelsa, Big Hero 6, Tangled Version and Crossover] (Discontinued)

•I Will Always Be With You [Baymax x Reader] (Discontinued)

•Inside Out Facts

•Love the Way You Hurt Me (Hirogo)

•Aurora's Book of Randomness

•The Good Dinosaur Facts 

2. Comment if you want me to make another book. If you did, I'll keep it in mind.

You can follow me here:

Facebook: @Addictedtoallthings

Twitter: @childoflight02

Instagram: @addicted.to.all.things

Tumblr: @aurora-the-child-of-light

Don't be afraid to:

☀Vote

☀Comment

☀Check out my other stories and:

☀Follow me (Your choice.)

Once again, thank you for everything that you did on this book. I will miss writing this one as much as you will miss reading it. But you can actually reread it but I can't write anymore on this one, right? Get what I mean?

Happy Wattpading everyone and Hirogo Shippers Collide!

With lots of love and light,
@AddictedToAllThings
a.k.a.
☀Aurora, the Child of Light☀