Honey Lemon's House

~Time Skip~

Honey Lemon's POV

So now that school's out, I can have a sweet talk to Gogo. And maybe I should tell her my secret, too! I mean, how cool would that be?

I stopped by my locker to get my stuff. I closed my locker and I was surprised to see Tadashi.

"Tadashi!" I exclaimed. "Hi! I didn't expect for you to stop by here."

"Well, there's something I have to tell you," he said.

"Really? Wanna talk somewhere private?"

"Sure."

Okay, so maybe my date with Gogo will have to wait. What choice do I have? I can't just reject Tadashi that easily. He's one of my best friends. Or more than a best friend. I followed him going outside.

Gogo's POV

I feel like I'm going to be sick. Why? Because I have to solve a very hard equation in math! There's good news and bad news. The good news is that it was a take home seatwork. The bad news is I don't know how to solve it! It's a good thing that our teacher is kind so she expected for us to pass that not later than Wednesday.

Again stuck with Hiro. I don't know why he's accompanying me around here. Is it because he likes me?

I stopped by my locker to get my things and go to Honey Lemon's house. I closed my locker and we both went outside. Hiro checked the time and told me, "Tadashi should be here by now. Where is he anyway?"

"Maybe in the lab?" I guessed. "Or maybe with Honey Lemon. She said that I have to meet her here."

"You going to her house?"

I nodded. "She said she wants to talk about something."

Hiro's POV

Talk about something? Okay, just don't let her know, Honey. I don't know why I have feelings for her. Love-er-like is like a flower that blooms when the time is right.

Five minutes has passed and Tadashi and Honey Lemon are still not around. We grew relentless so we decided to find them.

After five minutes of searching, we still haven't found them. Until, Gogo nudged me and saw Tadashi and Honey Lemon together. Whoa, what? My brother is with Honey Lemon? That's strange. But this is the most strangest thing I saw. They held hands? That was fast. Today's the first day of school, for crying out loud! But yeah, a lot of things can happen in one day. It is possible.

"Hiro," he called me. "How long have you been here?"

I frowned a bit and told him, "Five minutes plus another five minutes in searching for you."

"Same here," Gogo said.

"Hey bro," Tadashi murmured to me. "I was gone for ten minutes because I told Honey Lemon something."

"Oh," I mumbled and nodded. Now, I'm curious. If Tadashi was with Honey Lemon the whole ten minutes we've waited, is there already a them? Better ask later when we get home.

"Come on, Tadashi," I called him, "Time to go home."

"Of course," he said. "Bye, you two. See ya tomorrow."

Honey Lemon's POV

"Bye Tadashi!" I exclaimed. Okay, let me tell you what happened later.

"What took you so long?" asked Gogo.

"You are never going to believe it!" I exclaimed.

She tilted her head and asked why. I beamed at her and said, "You'll see."