He's Mine Now!

Let's kick this story up a notch...

Cheerie-o!

~☀~☀~☀~☀~☀~

The boys finished off lunch and went in separate ways. Honey Lemon and Gogo aren't back yet so Hiro decided to go to his lab. On his way there, Abigail saw him and sensed that he was alone. No Gogo to bother him or snag him away from her. This was her chance to peel Hiro away from Gogo. She acted natural and went to him like she just needed someone to be with. Or rather to hang out with.

"Hey Abigail," Hiro said as she saw her come toward his direction.

"Hey," said Abigail falsely. "What's up?"

Hiro sighed. "Just nothing."

She looked at him. "You look a bit down today. Want me to accompany you."

"Oh, no thank you. I'll just wait for Gogo."

"But I think she's going to be here by bell time."

Hiro hesitated. Sure, this girl is quite a fickle but he thought that he needed someone to be with for a while.

He sighed. "Okay, then. Follow me to my lab."

Abigail's eyes lit up. "Can I?"

Hiro nodded. "Hey, why don't you help me with something? I could really use some help."

She gasped. "This is going to be fun."

Hiro is not really sure if this is going to be sick but he tried to be optimistic. Just like he used to. But there's something that doesn't sound right.

~

Abigail's POV

This is perfect timing! With Gogo out, I can literally talk to him and do that thing called "flirt." Hmm. But what if Gogo will take him away from him again? Well, I can fix that.

~Later That Day~

So technically, this is my second to the last subject for today. And guess who I talked to earlier?

Gogo. Yes, Gogo.

(Flashback before First Period in the Afternoon)

"Hey, Gogo," I said all-innocent and friendly-like.

"Hi, Abby," said Gogo.

I turned my head to see if Hiro already arrived. I think he was still in his lab, doing his so-called project.

"Is Hiro going with you on your next period?" I asked her.

"Maybe," answered Gogo. "But I think I don't need to wait for him."

My eyes widened. "Why not? After all he's your best friend."

She bit her lip. "Yeah, he is my best friend but I think I should give a little space for him for a while."

"Why?" I asked, with a slight smirk.

"Look, I know you'll never understand the situation I've been going through."

The bell rang, signaling that the next period's about to start.

"So, you're not waiting for him?" I asked her once more, with a little look of concern for my Hiro.

She shook her head no. "So if we're done, I'm going to my next class." With those words, she walked away.

(End of Flashback)

The best part here is that I can have Hiro until the end! This is very cool! And since February's just a few weeks away, I just hope that Hiro will ask me out in the dance.

He's really mine now! All mine! After all these months, he's finally mine for the rest of my life! Eat your heart out, Gogo!

~☀~☀~☀~☀~☀~

Don't forget to:

☀Vote

☀Comment

☀Check out my other stories and:

☀Follow me (Your choice.)