Planning For a Special Day

I don't know why the previous, this and next chapters are more like related to Frozen Fever. Too much inspiration, maybe?

~☀~☀~☀~☀~☀~

Third Person POV

One month has already passed and Gogo and Hiro's friendship are getting stronger everyday. Every time Abigail sees them being together, she will attempt to steal Hiro from her. As always, he ignored it and turned his back to her. Envy will spring on Abigail when she sees them.

Hiro's POV

I'm now going to my lab to do stuff. It's actually my lab hour with Tadashi, Honey Lemon, Wasabi and Fred minus Gogo because she was called for something which is great.

As I entered my lab I already saw them, gathered around the table. When Tadashi saw me, he motioned me to come in. They had a paper in the middle that was already scribbled.

"So what else?" Honey Lemon asked us, tapping the end of the pencil on her chin. "Some balloons, maybe?"

"Gogo's too old for balloons, genius," Fred imputed.

Honey Lemon chuckled. "Childish memories."

"Let me see that list," I asked. She gave me the paper and I scanned the list. They already have cake, party poppers, decorations and few food. But there's something missing.

"I know," Wasabi pipped up. "How about we put more decorations?"

"It's just a simple party, Wasabi." Tadashi reminded.

"Oh, yeah. Right."

"I think my thinking cap's broken," Tadashi said.

"Then, fix it, bro," I teased.

After 3 more minutes, we still didn't have any idea. So we gave up and decided that everything on the list will be final.

"Now, where should we celebrate it?" Honey Lemon asked.

"In her house?" suggested Fred. "Nope, way to risky."

"How about in her lab?" I suggested.

"Okay. We'll pin that," Tadashi approved. Then Honey scribbled it on the paper.

Before she could write the whole thing, she remarked, "It's also risky, too. What if she will go there anytime?"

Just great. But she has a point, though. Come on, Hiro. Think.

Wasabi sighed. "I just hope all of this works. Plus she must not follow us everywhere."

"But how are we going to prevent Gogo from going to her lab?" Tadashi retorted. "It's not like we could just pull her in her lab like a string."

Then just like that, a lightning struck in my head. I think we can pull her to the lab with a string that she needs to follow.

I told the group my plan. Fortunately, they agreed. Since today's Wednesday, we still have time to get some string. And my gift to her is already ready. I just hope everything turns out to be good.

~☀~☀~☀~☀~☀~

Don't forget to:

☀Vote

☀Comment

☀Check out my other stories and:

☀Follow me (Your choice.)