13

Soana had to stay away from the market square after that day she discovered the missing princess poster. Nothing scared her more than to see a portrait of the princess that was her former self.

Although she promised Yuri not to go out as much, she did however when it was close for the kiosk stands to start closing. Around the time it got dark was when there weren't too many people out to notice her.

She went to the clothing kiosk to pick up a few things of clothes for not just herself, but for Yuri and Reid as well only as gifts. She still wanted to help the mother and son after all of the hard times they had been through.

After she grabbed a set of new Earth Kingdom clothing for them and herself, she walked past a tea house that had a similar building structure to Yuri's home except there was a sign out front above the door.

宝家茶馆
Pao Family Tea House

Not only was there a sign of the name, but there was also another sign carved out of a plank of wood.

把招工广告
Help Wanted

Soana took this as a hint for her to get a job. After all she will need to have more money since she's trying to help herself, Yuri and Reid.

She entered the shop through the open door and took a long look at the tea house.

It was a big room where the customers would sit and drink their tea. There was a wooden counter that divided the room from the customer's area to the worker's area.

The customer area contained eight basic wooden table with matching benches to sit on. Four tables were placed on either side of the shop, leaving a broad path for the waiters.

Paintings of animal designs were hung on each of the room's walls, each artistry different than the other. And a shelf held two teapots to give the house a more authentic look while a small table with a plant on top was located next to Soana at the door to add a pop of color.

The lights gave a yellowish green hue when she saw someone coming out from the worker's area in a white undershirt with a green tunic, pants, and a matching hat with gold trim.

"Hello! Welcome to Pao Family Tea Shop. I am Pao. May I start you with some of our house tea?" He said in a soothing voice.

Soana kindly grinned at Pao and spoke gently.
"Actually, my name is Soana, I'm here about the help wanted sign out front. Are you still hiring? I'm willing to work as a waiter, even a brewer."

"Yes, I'm still hiring for waiters. However, I'm the brewer of the shop, so I will not need any help unless if my tea house becomes sensational."

"That's great!" Soana giggled.
"Do I have the job?"

"Of course!" The man sent her a squinty eyed grin.
"Could you start tomorrow afternoon? It's when we have the most business."

"Absolutely! Thank you, Pao!"

"No, thank you! I'll see you again tomorrow, Soana!"

She bowed out of excitement to Pao and walked back out the door into the cool dusk air to head back to her home.

On her way, she sensed this terrible sensation in the atmosphere that made the hairs on the back of her neck stand.