A/N

Guys, I'm sorry this is not a chapter. I am still at my dads house but I will get back on Monday so I will probably update on Tuesday.
I will probably delete this later, I just wanted to say a few things.
First of all: thank you for 170 reads, I know its not much but it means a lot to me.
Secondly: also thanks for the votes. Glad you're enjoying this story.

What i actually wanted to say was:
Maybe you know about it already, maybe you dont't, but there are people on tumblr sending anon hate to others, telling them to kill themselves. They have hacked into 2 accounts, telling us they died and making the whole fandom sad and angry. The people who have been hacked are still alive, but also the hate still goes on.
I have spend most of my day on tumblr, twitter and instagram, messaging my followers to ask if they're okay, helping those who needed help, supporting them and showing love.
i wanted to let you know that if you are getting hate, or if you just need someone to talk to: I'm here. You can message me, and I'll reply as soon as I can.
Because, honestly, this isn't right. People shouldn't be getting hate. They deserve so much better. And we are a family, we are the SPN Family. And if you are struggling, we're all here for you.
Misha, Mark, Jim, Osric, Felicia, Kim and Sebastian have tweeted about it (I love our cast so much), and so many others have been sending love with me on tumblr. So if you need anything, you can contact me on:

kik: green_iron_tallica
tumblr: irontallica666
twitter: irontallica666
instagram: irontallica_forever

And if you dont have any of those, I also have whatsapp and facebook, just ask it.

Thanks for reading this, I really hope none of you have gotten any hate.
I love you all <3
#familydontendwithblood