Chapter 15

A/N Ok so this would've been the end of my story, but lucky for y'all I'm gonna write an epilogue after it (you have to thank my sister for that bc I actually wanted this to be the end oops). Reasons (besides my sister who told me I couldn't let it end this way) why you're so lucky:

1. My birthday was Friday and i had an amazing day, my best friend made pie for me (*insert gif of Dean saying "PIE"*) and I got nice presents and I'm going to get my ear pierced next Saturday

2. Kim Rhodes (Jody Mills) and Sebastian Roche (Balthazar) tweeted me a happy birthday and i fangirled so hard i was shaking and all and asdfghjkl 

3. I went to my first concert (Hammerfall) and it was FREAKING AMAZING OH MY 

So yea happy things so I'll be writing a happy epilogue for ya and for now, I hope you like it and pls don't hate me for wanting this to be the end at first haha :)

"Dear Cas," he mumbled. He couldn't believe what he just read.

He hadn’t told Dean his nickname.

For a few minutes, Castiel just stared at those words before he finally read on.

Dear Cas,

First of all: I’m sorry. I’m so sorry you had to go through this. I’m also sorry you had to receive this from Bobby but there was no other way. There are so many things to be sorry for, but the thing I’m sorry for the most is that you had to go through all this.

Because, Cas, I remember you. How could I forget you? I remember everything, every detail, and every smile of yours. I remember your eyes, those big shiny pools of ocean colored eyes, looking at me like I was the best thing that ever happened to you. And of you didn’t feel that way, I want you to know that I did. Besides Sammy, you’ve been the best thing that happened to me for the past 13 years.

Now I hear you asking, “Then why are you telling me this way?” and well, I’ll try to explain.

Once we arrived here, I thought it would be just like all the other towns we have been to. we would arrive, be here for a few months, maybe a few weeks, and leave again. Because that’s how it has always been. But this time, I saw you walking towards me that first day and I must admit: I had no idea what to expect from someone that looked like you.

A trench coat, who wears those things? Apparently, you did. Then, the “usual” school’s clothes, a sweater, jeans and sneakers. But the hair, damn it. It looked like you stepped right out of bed. As you came closer I looked into your eyes and I have never ever seen a blue that beautiful before.

I tried to have a normal life, Cas, go to school, go to work, take care of Sammy. Just the usual before we would leave again. But I befriended you, something I will never ever regret. We became pretty close and the moment you first kissed me, I felt something I have never felt before. It just felt so right. We had to keep it secret, my dad is homophobic, as you may have noticed. Now, the problem was: I knew I would leave again. I didn’t know whether it would be soon or not, but the day would come.

But the moment we actually started dating, I stopped thinking about all those problems. I worried less about my dad, he was behaving well, and so I just kept on going. I took care of Sammy, I went to school, I even did my homework a few times (of course not enough times for those stupid teachers, but hey, what do they know about me?), and I went to work. Meanwhile I hung out a few times with you, and I spent more time with you than I could dream of.