Chapter 13

A/N Hey there guys, much thanks to all of you commenting and voting! I'm sorry for the feels of the previous chapter but I just had to write it, it hurt me too if that makes you feel any better xD Anyways, I could finally find some time to update, I've been ad my dad's till tuesday, and even if I went home soon enough to update I just felt so shitty. But here it is, so don't be mad pls. Thanks for reading, and I hope you like this chapter :)

No

This couldn’t be true. Tears started to form in his eyes. “I’m sorry, I did not mean to hurt you,” Dean said. Castiel just stood there, watching at Dean. Tears started to form in his eyes as he realized what was happening.

No

Dean didn’t recognize him. He didn’t know who Castiel was, he didn’t remember the memories. He didn’t remember how they became friends, he didn’t remember their first kiss, and he didn’t remember those days in the garage where Dean had taught him how to fix cars. He didn’t remember Castiel.

He stood there, Sam and Bobby said something, but he didn’t hear it.

No

He turned around, started to walk away, someone gripped his shoulder, but he turned away and started to run. He ran out of the hospital, not caring about anyone running after him. He ran across the streets, all the way home. The only thing he could do was running while tears were streaming out of his eyes.

No

He couldn’t see much through the tears, but he didn’t care. Cars were honking as he ran in front of them, people shouted at him as he pushed himself past them, but he didn’t care. He didn’t care if he got overridden by a car, Dean didn’t even remember him. Dean, the boy he cared for the most, the boy he had so great memories with, he didn’t remember him.

No

He came home, opened the door, ignored his mother, and ran straight to his room. He threw himself onto the bed and shoved his head in the pillow. As his breath calmed down, he began to cry more. And more, and more and more. Was this what he had waited for all those days besides Dean’s hospital bed?

No

He was just calming himself down when his mother came in. She didn’t say anything, but just sat on the bed and pulled him into a hug. Castiel didn’t say anything. He let out a few more silent tears and his breath slowed. His throat and his head hurt from the crying. His feet were aching and his lungs felt like someone stabbed him.

But all of that was nothing compared to the pain in his heart.

“He… He woke up,” Castiel managed to choke out. His mother looked at him.

“And?” she said, knowing there was more.

“And he doesn’t remember me.” He whispered, as the tears came back again. He cried for another few minutes. Then, his mother asked something he hadn’t realized before, but it was true.

“You love him, don’t you?”

She wasn’t mad. “It’s okay, as long as you are happy, whether it is a boy or a girl. If you are happy, then I’m happy,” she said. Castiel thanked her. But then he realized it again. Dean did not remember him. He thought he hadn’t any tears left, but he was wrong.

That night, both Castiel and his mother stayed up late. Castiel had told her what happened, from the moment they had become friends till now. She had knows a few things, like their friendship, how he hung out with Dean in the garage and Dean teaching him his work. But she never realized how wonderful their friendship had been.