Back to Reality - Survive! The Tournament of Power!

"Y/n, do you remember someone by the name of...Colson?"

Blacks voice echoed in my head, the name Colson rang through my ears like nails scratching on a chalk board.

"Y/n, one thing you should know is, I always remember the names of my victims" he smirked at me and placed is hand on my back.

"He was very fond of you, I had no choice but to eliminate him, you understand right" he smiled and walked back to the rest of the team.

Black's words swirled through my head, I felt anger streaming through my veins, then I calmed down, and suddenly I felt sad. I took a deep breath and returned to my group.

"Y/n!! Are you ready to kick some universe 6 butt" Goku yells enthusiastically at me, "yep, I sure am, I'll be able to beat anyone as long as I have Goku on my team" I smile and give him a high five.

If I let them know I wasn't in the best place mentally, they probably won't let me fight...I have to keep it together, the fate of our universe is in our hands.

"Attention everyone, the Omni Kong's would like a few words" the Grand Priest announces.

"Wow wow wow, everyone's so strong, this is gonna be such a good tournament, I can't wait to see everyone fighting, so with that, give us a good show!!! And the last team standing wins!!!" The Omni Kings say in a high pitched voice.

I look at Goku "why do they sound like little kids?" I question him, I notice him start to panic and puts his hand on my mouth "gee Y/n, keep it down!!! if they hear you they might wipe out our entire universe before the tournament even starts" Goku let out a relieved sigh, "shut up Kakarot, it's already about to start" Goku scolded him, "oops, sorry Vegeta" Goku smiled and scratched his head.

"Let the commencement of the Tournament Of Power, Begin!!"

Just as the Grand Priest made the announcement, chaos broke out over the battle field.

"Gee, so much for staying together" Gohan said as all of Universe 7's fighters were scattered across the Null Realm.

Just then two fighters from Universe 10 rushed me and Gohan, we stood back to back, facing our opponents.

Me and Gohan knock them from the ring effortlessly

"Nice work, y/n, I'm finally seeing your full potential!" Gohan said, making me feel accomplished.

Soon, there were only 5 universes left.

The only ones left on our team were Me, Vegeta, Goku, 17, Black, Piccolo, and Frieza.

There came a point where I was watching 17 fight from above, as I looked down at him, I notice he was starting to let his guard down.

"Need a hand?" I say coming down from the piece of rubble I was sitting on. 17 was laying on the ground, "yes" he said in a monotone, "fighting her reminded me of the animals back home, so I let my guard down, but I realize now I shouldn't hold back" he jumped up.

"I suppose" I say and go back to where I was sitting, since there was no one for me to fight.

-time skip a little more-

By now it was only Goku, Vegeta, Me, 17, Frieza, and Black, and only two other universes.

I had just eliminated Kefla, Kale and Caulifla's fusion, and gee, they were such a pain to beat, it took all my stamina, so I had rested for a few.