Part 13

"Fate of the universe?" You asked in confusion. "I'll explain later, right now let's start on our training, I'm gonna come at you with everything I've got, no holding back" Goku nodded his head at you, you nodded yours back getting into you're ready stance.

Goku threw several energy blasts towards, you managed to deflect them all, "wow, that was amazing" Goku said very excited. "I only dodged them" you chuckled lightly, "I know but defense is way more important then offense" he said reminding you.

After training, Bulma and Chi-Chi made dinner for everyone.

-at dinner-

Goku stood up, as if he was getting ready to make an important announcement. "I hate to interrupt dinner with such dismal news...but, the fate of our universe is in danger". Vegeta stood up immediately after the words left Goku's mouth "what are you talking about Kakarot" he scolded. "The grand Zeno's threatened to wipe out the entire galaxy, so I offered up an idea..called the Tournament Of Power..that way we'd still have a chance of saving the 7th".

"The 7th" what do you mean by that?" You asked easing out of your seat. "That's our universe, universe 7, there is a total of 18 universes" 17 answered, "yes but there'll only be 12 universes  participating in the Tournament of Power" Goku said.

No one really knew what to say, in fact it fell quiet and daunting.

You decided to break the silence.

"What are the rules?" You ask

"Well I was about to explain, there's 12 universes that are gonna be in it, and the last universe standing, wins and gets to survive, all the others get erased from time and history each universe has 10 warriors on their team..so far those are the only things I know about the Tournament of Powers, then Grand Zenos will explain everything once we arrive"

Silence fell once again as everyone processed the information Goku just through at them.

"So like..what happens if we lose? or like all of our participants get eliminated?" You asked, "well our entire universe gets obliterated, it'll be like we never existed" Whis explained with a small chuckle.

"If that's what happens, then why are you laughing?" Bulma said angrily.

"Well you see, because as an Angel, I can never die, if you lose; I go on to serve another universe" he said smiling, taking a bite of food.

"So with that being said, we should start training for the tournament immediately, and I already have people in mind who I want to fight in the tournament" Goku said getting up.

——————-
Ok so the TOP was one of my favorite things in any Dragon Ball franchise, so like I'm excited for this, but it's not gonna be at all the same, like ofc there's still gonna be Jiren, and Kale and Caulifla but like it'll be a little different, if you have any suggestions, my messages are always open, andddd I try my best to reply to comments. YOUR FEEDBACK IS IMPORTANT TO ME🌸