part 15

first things first: I wasn't planning on continuing this story, but I got a burst of inspiration so I guess I got lucky :). Second thing second: so I let you guys vote on my last update, and I was asking if you guys would be interested in a lemon and if so, with Black or 17, and the results of that was 100% yes and 100% Goku Black. Now I'm not gonna lie, I wanted to make it with 17 but if you guys want Black I will compromise☺️. Anyways that chapter will be written after the tournament of power😁. Onto the story.

————————————————————————
So it's been a while since our last talk, so here's a little recap of what previously happened:
17 is still questioning how you got injured, and you're still telling him it happened while sparring, then they found out Majin Buu fell asleep and wouldn't be able to participate in the Tournament Of Power, so you begged Goku to let you take his place and he agreed and now it's time to trainnn😁on with the story then, shall we. After you.
———————————————————————
Black pulled you to the side. "I'm not letting you do this y/n, it's too dangerous" Black said demandingly, holding onto your wrist but not to hard. "Why not, Black? I'm ready, I've been training with you, and Goku, and 17, and everyone's been helping me, I know I'm strong enough, even Vegeta said so, and he hates complimenting people." I pleaded (also I don't remember if I made this first person or third person so I'm just guessing lol).

I gave him my puppy dog eyes and prayed they would work, even though they've never worked on him before. "Don't look at me like that" He said staring down at me, but I didn't give in and I kept pouting at him, I even let a single tear fall. "Y/n, don't do that" he said his facial expression becoming a little softer, we stared at each other for a few more minutes until he finally gave in and sighed, "fine...but if you die, well...just don't die" he frowned and walked away.

I waited until he was completely gone before I started doing my happy dance.

Black's POV:
I walked away because I didn't want her to see me getting all soft, I was so supposed to be her protecter, her guard, and how I was I supposed to do that if I can't even get passed her playful eyes...she's driving me crazy. I look around he corner to see her dancing around like a child and I can't help but smile...

End of Black's POV.

Goku gathered everyone up who was fighting for our universe and had a "team meeting".
A little into our meeting two alien like beings teleported in front of us. I was nervous but they all cheered. I think their names were Whis and Beerus. They ate a lot. Like a LOT. Like more than Majin Buu.

Y/n's POV
Goku warned me not to say anything smart around Beerus because he was a like..a designer? No...a Driver...? No that's not a it...what did he say again, oh yea, a destroyer, or as Goku emphasized "tHe GoD oF DesTruCTion" whatever that was supposed to mean, but everyone seemed to be really really intimidated by this guy so I watched my mouth around him.
End of Your POV.

We all sat around the table discussing the plan on how the Tournament Of Power was going to go. I started dozing off, until I felt a hand on my thigh, I thought it was just Trunks, the kids been flirting with me all day so I didn't really pay any attention to it. But then I felt the hand moving and back and forth motions, I look up and see 17. I gasp quietly before I put my hand on his.

~17 Hours Until the Tournament Of Power~

"Okay everyone, we're all trained up, now everyone should get good rest so we won't be tired during the TOP" Goku encouraged. And that's what everyone did, went to their rooms and "got some rest"

I, on the other hand couldn't get any rest at all, I was up thinking about 17 all night, I don't know why, I've never felt this before, I think..I think I love him. I sighed and turned over in
my bed.

A few minutes passed until I started to hear my door creek open. "17?" I whispered. Black appeared in my room and a flush of disappointment came over me.

"What are you still doing awake y/n" Black said climbing into my bed. "Same as you I guess..." I said making room for him, "no..you're thinking about him aren't you?" Black said in a cold voice, I sat up and looked down at him, "of who" I said trying to play dumb. "You know who y/n"

Black pulled me back down next him, "I know you were..but that's ok" He started putting his hands on my cheeks, "I'm gonna fuck you so hard you're gonna forget all about him" he smirked at me, I looked at him and took a shaky breath, I was speechless until Black crashed his lips on mine. He climbed on top of me and pinned my wrists down beside my head. His grip was strong yet gentle at the same time.

I don't know what came over me but I wanted him, bad...

"take me" I said breaking the kiss. "Are you sure this is what you want y/n?" Black said planting kisses on my neck, I couldn't speak, all I could do was nod.

Black ran his hands across my body as if he owned it, and I wasn't going to condemn him.
I was his and he knew it.
—————————————
(haha you thought I was gonna keep going)
-the next morning-
I woke up to Black next to me he arm around me rubbing my shoulder, I couldn't help but smile thinking of all the things we did last night. He was already awake looking at the ceiling, "we should get ready, it's almost time" he said getting up and leaving my room.

I frowned getting up and going downstairs where everyone was already waiting for me.

"Ah there she is, finally" Vegeta said obviously annoyed with me, "good morning to you to Vegeta" I fake smiles at him.

-3 hours before the TOP: Current time 10:00PM)

Goku came up to me, "Y/n..this is a big responsibility are you sure you're ready to take on this challenge?" He placed his hand on my shoulder, "Goku, I'm a saiyan..I'm always ready for new challenge" I reached up and out my hand on his shoulder and smiled.

"Okay Everyone, Gather Around, it's Almost Time" Whis said holding his staff with absolute perfect posture. "We will be transporting there through teleportation, so everyone holds hands" Whis smiled sneakily.

17 grabbed my right hand and Black grabbed my Left hand. I sighed. This is going to be a long Tournament.
——————————
I wrote this chapter in less than an hour so if there's any grammar errors, or anything disregard them, thanks lovesss❤️